DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Map postion question

Bhally

Reactions
Hi all

If I use my mobile phone with my Mavic remote the map appears at the bottom left hand corner of the screen as it should, now if I move to my 8" Android Tablet connected to my Mavic remote the map appears bottom right even though the map box shows bottom left ? I am a little confused by this behaviour anyone know how to fix this?

TIA

Hi all

If I use my mobile phone with my Mavic remote the map appears at the bottom left hand corner of the screen as it should, now if I move to my 8" Android Tablet connected to my Mavic remote the map appears bottom right even though the map box shows bottom left ? I am a little confused by this behaviour anyone know how to fix this?

TIA
Surely I cannot be the only one who has seen this behaviour ?

Got a screenshot so we can see what you're describing?

Got a screenshot so we can see what you're describing?
Yes here you go as you can see the map appears bottom right of the screen and not in the outlined box bottom left. If I click on the box bottom left the radar screen comes up and the map bottom right disappears as it should. On my mobile phone the map appears in the box bottom left as it should. The tablet has a full HD screen at 1920x1080 dont know if this makes any difference or not but surely the map should appear in the box bottom left?

Thanks for your reply.

Attachments

• Map Info.jpg
    Map Info.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 28
Which version of DJI GO are you running?

Did you try installing the previous version of DJI GO to see if it's an issue with the current version of DJI GO? If not, you can download old DJI GO APK files here. They can be sideloaded like this.

Did you try installing the previous version of DJI GO to see if it's an issue with the current version of DJI GO? If not, you can download old DJI GO APK files here. They can be sideloaded like this.
Thanks for the link to that site I have now downloaded the previous version APK and will try it on my device.

Just the same with the previous version GO 4 app still in the same position so maybe this is a hardware problem.

Just the same with the previous version GO 4 app still in the same position so maybe this is a hardware problem.

I believe it appears in lower right corner due the device you’re using at that time (i.e. phone vs tablet). Lot of videos showing it in lower right.

I believe it appears in lower right corner due the device you’re using at that time (i.e. phone vs tablet). Lot of videos showing it in lower right.
OK thanks for that maybe nothing wrong then but it just looks strange ;-)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anchorhavasu