DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAPIR multispectral camera for mavic 3

Dr_Zoidberg

Reactions
Hi all,

I'm interested if anyone here is familiar with MAPIR multispectral camera equipment for mavic 3. How it performs regard to image quality, if drone (flight time etc.) is affected by mounted camera and external GPS weight? Generally, how reliable brand is MAPIR?

MAPIR equipment for m3 - DJI Mavic 3 Survey3 Bundle

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi all,

I'm interested if anyone here is familiar with MAPIR multispectral camera equipment for mavic 3. How it performs regard to image quality, if drone (flight time etv.) is affected by mounted camera and external GPS weight? Generally, how reliable brand is MAPIR?

MAPIR equipment for m3 - DJI Mavic 3 Survey3 Bundle

Thank you!
I have a Mavic 3Pro and a 3E and they work well on both is made for them as an add-on. The resolution is double that of the M3 Multispectral. The M3E does the mission automatically while the cameras take their pics. They are releasing a new light sensor with an integrated GPS that is far superior to the original I have. Is $2500, plus the cameras & mount plus extra accessories. $4k total well worth it. For high-end crop analysis, the new setup is ideal. For golf courses or small jobs, the customer doesn't need high-end deliverables. The $1500 setup is fine. Autonomous missions are more accurate than manual, if you have an M3 you will have to fly some waypoints or manual, since there is no SDK releasing ever for that model. However the M3E is more apt to it because of the autonomous flight missions of several apps. DJI has released the SDK for the M3E line. The CEO of the company Nolan backs up his product here in Mira Mesa CA. Good bright young man very dedicated to the development of new products and updates to his cameras. Me and him have flown several missions together in the San Pascual Escondido area were there are fields of crops and grass. I can send you pics of what I have, just txt me. 760-580-4039

I have a Mavic 3Pro and a 3E and they work well on both is made for them as an add-on. The resolution is double that of the M3 Multispectral. The M3E does the mission automatically while the cameras take their pics. They are releasing a new light sensor with an integrated GPS that is far superior to the original I have. Is $2500, plus the cameras & mount plus extra accessories. $4k total well worth it. For high-end crop analysis, the new setup is ideal. For golf courses or small jobs, the customer doesn't need high-end deliverables. The $1500 setup is fine. Autonomous missions are more accurate than manual, if you have an M3 you will have to fly some waypoints or manual, since there is no SDK releasing ever for that model. However the M3E is more apt to it because of the autonomous flight missions of several apps. DJI has released the SDK for the M3E line. The CEO of the company Nolan backs up his product here in Mira Mesa CA. Good bright young man very dedicated to the development of new products and updates to his cameras. Me and him have flown several missions together in the San Pascual Escondido area were there are fields of crops and grass. I can send you pics of what I have, just txt me. 760-580-4039
Thank you

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13