DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mapping with MA2

Warren321

Reactions
Hello all!

Has anyone been able to successfully map with the MA2? I've had a look around on the forums and can only find examples of waypoint missions being hit and miss. Specifically looking for the ability to fly a grid over an area and capture the images. I know there are image stitching solutions online, so it's just the capturing of the images that I'm looking for. Apologies in advance if I've missed this on the forums already!

Hello all!

Has anyone been able to successfully map with the MA2? I've had a look around on the forums and can only find examples of waypoint missions being hit and miss. Specifically looking for the ability to fly a grid over an area and capture the images. I know there are image stitching solutions online, so it's just the capturing of the images that I'm looking for. Apologies in advance if I've missed this on the forums already!
Not sure what kind of controller you use but just found yesterday that dji has a PE addition of the Pilot app which has the flight mission as part of it. Looks like that part is only for android but not sure. I down loaded it on my sc but not flown my M2P or M2Z with it yet. The videos that are out for it (several from DJI Enterprise) make it look pretty simple. I think it will work with the MA2 as well and it is a free download so you are not losing anything by trying it.

Reactions: Warren321
Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

There is no mapping from DJI but I have seen someone is working on a separate app to address mapping.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warren321
Not sure what kind of controller you use but just found yesterday that dji has a PE addition of the Pilot app which has the flight mission as part of it. Looks like that part is only for android but not sure. I down loaded it on my sc but not flown my M2P or M2Z with it yet. The videos that are out for it (several from DJI Enterprise) make it look pretty simple. I think it will work with the MA2 as well and it is a free download so you are not losing anything by trying it.
Thanks for the reply! Do you know what the app is called? I've been using dronelink but it's very hit and miss with errors. Will definitely give it a go, thank you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78