DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

maps Africa

KEITHBRASS

Reactions
I hope I haven't missed this somewhere but if anyone can help? there are no maps available on the DJI go 4 App except Chinese how do I get Maps of where I like in South Africa.

I thank you in anticipation.
Keith

The
Hi Keith,

What do you mean that there are no maps for SA? Are you talking about NFZ's or are you talking about the map that shows while you are flying?
maps you see left bottom corner when you fly there's a symbol showing the drone moving but no maps??

The

maps you see left bottom corner when you fly there's a symbol showing the drone moving but no maps??

That is very strange. I can only offer 2 options as mine does work. Not sure if you are running android or iOS. I am running iOS.

Firstly try uninstall it and redownload it.
Otherwise there could be some sort of privacy issue between your phone that it not showing the maps. Also check if your mobile data or wifi is aloud to be used with the app. Maybe thats why is not downloading it.

Mine below definitely shows SA.

ac34762244680b4ee8efabb3fe2a4fb4.jpg

That is very strange. I can only offer 2 options as mine does work. Not sure if you are running android or iOS. I am running iOS.

Otherwise there could be some sort of privacy issue between your phone that it not showing the maps. Also check if your mobile data or wifi is aloud to be used with the app. Maybe thats why is not downloading it.

Thanks Darknight will check that out I am on android.

Looking on this map, you will see 3 icons next to each other - left, circle with 4 lines in it, second green icon and the 3rd looks like two papers on top of each other. Tap that symbol and you will get 3 options of how the map is displayed. Hope this helps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23