DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Marquette, Michigan

Had a farm near Mass City & a camp near Silver Mtn but live down by Kalamazoo. Love the U.P.!

Reactions: razoraerial
Outside Gaylord n Vanderbilt area, new to Michigan actually 8yrs ago. I don't get out much other than fishing here n there. Where in the UP? Welcome by the way, good guys n girls here. Ty

Just sold a runway lot at Lakes if the North Airport last year betweeb Gaylord & Manselona.

We are located about 14 miles northwest of the Big Mac, We are really not that far from Gaylord.
Thanks, I think the the bridge is 75 miles from my place. When I moved here I never realized there was such a 5 mile bridge anywhere in the US. How's things up your way? I am so veryyy happy that winter is done for awhile. Florida sure lo ok is good in the winter, but I can't afford it.

Thanks, I think the the bridge is 75 miles from my place. When I moved here I never realized there was such a 5 mile bridge anywhere in the US. How's things up your way? I am so veryyy happy that winter is done for awhile. Florida sure lo ok is good in the winter, but I can't afford it.
Just FYI, if you get to Florida, the keys, check out the 7 Mile Bridge.... actually 6.78 miles long. It’s in a string of 42 bridges connecting the keys. Stay for the green flash at sunset!
737E49D6-2B3B-43F4-A49A-5334D61B0897.jpeg
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!

Just FYI, if you get to Florida, the keys, check out the 7 Mile Bridge.... actually 6.78 miles long. It’s in a string of 42 bridges connecting the keys. Stay for the green flash at sunset!
View attachment 68964
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!

I have a been on that several times when younger, still beautiful in nice weather. I wish I would have lito my brother n retired in Florida or Az. But 9 gkids are here in northern Michigan. I thought I left the wind in Wyoming but it blows 80mph in dead of winter n snow. Gotta figure out how I can miniaturize myself n ride my M2P to Florida.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bhop786