DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAS Props for the M3 Available to Order!

Wade L.

Part 107 Certified
Reactions
Ships in 5 days!

Reactions: TonyPHX
Here‘s a link that will supposedly give you 5% off your order. Got this after I placed my order to “share with friends.”

Pricey! But so are the OEM props!
I'll wait for their next 20% off sale.
It will at least cover shipping!

Reactions: Wade L.
I was just about to purchase these , till i realized shipping was double the price of the props . Over $50 for shipping .Such a pity , I love these props.
That's like the old Ebay trick where it looks cheap and then you get gouged on freight, but these aren't cheap to start.

Reactions: ssvdh66
I'll wait for their next 20% off sale.

Yep, every US holiday :)

I was just about to purchase these , till i realized shipping was double the price of the props . Over $50 for shipping .Such a pity , I love these props.

Yeah, I find they are great also.
I ordered for my M1P and Spark years ago now, wasn't too bad with shipping, but as above, nearly every US holiday sees a 15% - 20% discount, so that makes it a bit less painful.

I ordered 2 sets for each of the M1P and Spark, which spread cost around well too.
Maybe Aussie pilots in a fairly tight region can pool an order to be sent over, save a bundle then.

Sometimes shipping such light items is a straight up $x figure, until it gets a really large order, so a decent order amount might be same freight, or a slight increase with greater numbers, either way save plenty.

Ships in 5 days!

I've tried Master Screw props in the past on other drones and they didn't work so well...any reviews on these?

Reactions: zeusfl
I've tried Master Screw props in the past on other drones and they didn't work so well...any reviews on these?
The paper can hold everything you want to write. I do not see any improvement or difference on past props. I stick to OEM always.

I can see the wisdom of OEM props. I have enjoyed the change in pitch from the MAS props particularly on the Air2S and the Mini2. Just ordered a few sets for the M3. We shall see. Thank you for posting @Wade L. ! I had just ordered some of the new FPV ones, and did not see anything for the M3, so they must have just been released. Thanks for the info!!!

Reactions: Wade L.
I would like to see a 3rd party, independent review, to verify their claim about "5% improved efficiency (2min extra flight time).

Reactions: BroomRider
I would like to see a 3rd party, independent review, to verify their claim about "5% improved efficiency (2min extra flight time).
I had their props in my Air2S, the only difference was that it was quite but flight time to me seemed the same.

I had their props in my Air2S, the only difference was that it was quite but flight time to me seemed the same.

This is exactly my concern. The quoted "5% improved efficiency" does not translate to any meaningful difference in real-world flight.

Reactions: Suren
This is exactly my concern. The quoted "5% improved efficiency" does not translate to any meaningful difference in real-world flight.
The trade-off (assuming the 2 minute increase in flight time is real) and biggest concern of mine, is how brittle and rigid all their props are, almost like glass. They are far more fragile and shatter upon impact, instead of bending or scuffing. Ask me how I know! I'm concerned even the M3 muzzle installation could lead to their tips breaking off. Tried to order OEM props from DoneNerds.com and they want $15 just for shipping within the U.S. on something that is light as a feather and small enough to put in a first class envelope for under a dollar! Amazon Prime to the rescue. They'll be here tomorrow!

The Mavic 3 props are yet to release so no reviews out there yet. I use the MAS Props on my Air 2S and get a little more performance and noticeable extra flight time which is important on the 2S because the battery life is good but not great.

The biggest improvement is using MAS on the Phantom 4 Pro. The difference in power and performance is night and day over the original OEM props. The Phantom lifts of the ground with authority and moves like a cheetah through the air using the new props.

I doubt that MAS can do too much to improve on the OEM Mavic 3 props. They will be constrained by the gimbal bra / prop holder on the Mavic 3 so no radical new design unless they are going to tell you not to use the bra. I am a sucker so I ordered a set of the green MAS Mavic 3 props and will report back.

The 5% off coupon that someone listed above does work and shipping is free in the USA on this product.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
The Mavic 3 props are yet to release so no reviews out there yet. I use the MAS Props on my Air 2S and get a little more performance and noticeable extra flight time which is important on the 2S because the battery life is good but not great.

The biggest improvement is using MAS on the Phantom 4 Pro. The difference in power and performance is night and day over the original OEM props. The Phantom lifts of the ground with authority and moves like a cheetah through the air using the new props.

I doubt that MAS can do too much to improve on the OEM Mavic 3 props. They will be constrained by the gimbal bra / prop holder on the Mavic 3 so no radical new design unless they are going to tell you not to use the bra. I am a sucker so I ordered a set of the green MAS Mavic 3 props and will report back.

The 5% off coupon that someone listed above does work and shipping is free in the USA on this product.
Good point on the free shipping! I had forgotten that their threshold for free shipping is $30, which was never low enough on the Mavic 2 props with the 20% discount!

I’m still waiting for this company to go public so I can buy some of their stock. They certainly have a great advertising agency and a rather large following. The percentage of improvement perceived by the many users is what I interpret as a placebo effect. Just not enough improvement for me to justify the cost.
Each to their own I guess.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Ships in 5 days!

I decided to see what shipping would be for me- I put in some information ( not mine) and got these rates, which are not nearly as high as you have mentioned. (my zip code was 33156). As little as $10.24.

Dale
Miami
Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 1.17.44 PM.png

Shipping is free to US addresses for the Mavic 3 props.

3F1491A6-311A-470B-9360-CE4A72CE730F_1_201_a.jpeg

Yep, every US holiday :)

Yeah, I find they are great also.
I ordered for my M1P and Spark years ago now, wasn't too bad with shipping, but as above, nearly every US holiday sees a 15% - 20% discount, so that makes it a bit less painful.

I ordered 2 sets for each of the M1P and Spark, which spread cost around well too.
Maybe Aussie pilots in a fairly tight region can pool an order to be sent over, save a bundle then.

Sometimes shipping such light items is a straight up $x figure, until it gets a really large order, so a decent order amount might be same freight, or a slight increase with greater numbers, either way save p

Shipping is free to US addresses for the Mavic 3 props.

View attachment 145464
That's awesome........if you live in the US , the rest of the world , not so much hahahahahaha

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661