DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAS props?

barrybcar

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I noticed that the Enterprise props work on the M3P so was wondering if the Mavic 3 MAS props would work as well since their props seem to be compatible with the Mavic 3 and Enterprise?

All Mavic 3's, Enterprise series or not, use the same props, regardless of brand.
Not all vendors mention every model though, but they are compatible.

That was my thinking since I kinda thought there was a difference only with M3E. Everyone knows the M3P is the same as M3 only MAS site is late to update. So since they mentioned M3E in the same sentence as M3, can't we conclude M3E is compatible with M3P? Or is the thinking M3P is not really part of the list? I guess it is always possible MAS can come out with a M3P prop. However, I am using M3 MAS prop on my M3P for sure.

Reactions: Torque and 3rdof5
That was my thinking since I kinda thought there was a difference only with M3E. Everyone knows the M3P is the same as M3 only MAS site is late to update. So since they mentioned M3E in the same sentence as M3, can't we conclude M3E is compatible with M3P? Or is the thinking M3P is not really part of the list? I guess it is always possible MAS can come out with a M3P prop. However, I am using M3 MAS prop on my M3P for sure.
The MAS prop for the M3 is essentially an M3 Enterprise prop. It will definitely work on the M3P with the same mildly improved performance as on the M3.

All Mavic 3's, Enterprise series or not, use the same props, regardless of brand.
Not all vendors mention every model though, but they are compatible.
The props are interchangeable, but they are different. The Enterprise version has stiffer tips for better performance, just like the MAS M3 versions, while the M3 stock ones have soft tips for safety.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet