DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Air Screw props for M3P?

MR.G

Reactions
I bought some for my MM2 and they worked fine. The red ones made the MM2 a bit easier to see in the air. Has anyone heard whether MAS is planning on making them for the M3P? I emailed this this morning and have not heard back from them yet.

I imagine they will. Seems they usually get around to making them for all the new DJI drones. I'd guess they might have them by the end of July or August at the latest.

Reactions: MR.G
I bought some for my MM2 and they worked fine. The red ones made the MM2 a bit easier to see in the air. Has anyone heard whether MAS is planning on making them for the M3P? I emailed this this morning and have not heard back from them yet.
As of last week they told me the props were currently in production. Sign up for their newsletter and it will show the release date when they establish one. Sounded like a few more weeks out?

Reactions: MR.G
Just wondering..... does anyone know if they include the screws w/loctite with the props? The only props I've bought from them were the quick release ones for the Air 2. Probably a dumb question, but inquiring minds want to know. 👀

Had confirmation from MAS that there will be props being made for the Mini 3 Pro. No ETA at this stage, keep a check on there site, and maybe join there mailing list to get notified on new products.

The MM2 MAS props I got had screws.

Just wondering..... does anyone know if they include the screws w/loctite with the props? The only props I've bought from them were the quick release ones for the Air 2. Probably a dumb question, but inquiring minds want to know. 👀

The originals are so light they're going to be hard to beat for noise and performance, and removing the little rubber tips might make them less safe for newbies.

Reactions: YVRGUY
Love the Master AirScrew props! The only thing to remember is that they are easily damaged. Without a micrometer, I really can't say that they are thinner but compared to OEM props, not as durable. Now, I have a habit of getting close to things with my Air 2S so maybe I push the envelope more but definitely not as durable. But they look and sound fantastic!

I just got this response to my email to MAS yesterday...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-15 064130.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-15 064130.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Torque
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member