DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew 15% off sale

You forgot option 3, stay with the OEM props. ;)

To me, the OEM Mavic props are not too noisy. The Air props are.

If you want to go quieter, you can
  1. use the OEM props, just fly a little bit higher.
  2. adjust the OEM parameters of the drone, and go with Mavic Platinum props.
  3. adjust the OEM paraemters of the drone and go with the MAS props.
I just like my OEM's, but it's not the only answer for others.

Now, if you want really quiet, save up for an M2 ;) Its the quietest drone Ive ever had (aside from my Parrot Anafi)
Thank you for your suggestions. I think that I will go with your option #3, for now.
Your #1 suggestion sounds like me telling my mechanic that my car is making a noise and he tells me to just turn up the radio, Ha. I really don't want to play around with the parameters, so I'll stay away from 2 and 3, for now.
The M2 is way out of my budget. I just saw the Parrot Anafi for $450. That looks very nice, but I'm very happy with my MP1. Thanks again for your input.

Reactions: Former Member
Again, not necessarily. ;)

When the ESC is applying full force to the motors to get the prop to rotate, which is exactly what it does when it is correcting the drones attitude, it stresses the motor out. This can cause unwanted vibration which is why everyone needs to turn their gains down before using higher pitched props.

The motors are not designed for the higher torque required to spin the higher pitched prop. I always err towards lower pitch, it will keep you out of trouble. Higher pitched props reaction time is slower than the OEMs.
The 'unwanted vibration' is not due to 'stress' on the motors old chum ... The vibration comes about due to the fact that the Mavic is inherantly unstable, and needs feedback circuits to keep it steady, otherwise it would be far too much for us mere humans to handle manually! The 'Gain' adjustments, are adjusting the Gain of the feedback circuits. The Mavic constantly monitors its attitude in 3D and pushes and pulls each motor as required to keep it in an even hover, over a set point. When you transition out of the hover, then you get the Gain overriden in whatever axis you are pushing (or pulling) into. If the 'Gain' is too sensitive, then you'll get a situation where the Mavic over-compensates (i.e. goes a little too far), then over-compensates again in the other direction, then over-compensates coming back from that - and on it goes ... It's what's known as an 'oscillation' in electronic engineering. This oscillation can be very minor and hardly visible to the eye, but, due to the way that the camera gimbal is hung on rubber gromets, the gimbal can go into a sympathetic 'shake' at a lower (harmonic) frequency - and you either get a constant 'video' shake in hover, or a video shake as the Mavic transitions out of hover to move in another direction.

Personally, I'd not want to change the Gain settings if the MAS or DJI 8331 prop's DON'T cause any video shake - but I'd only apply Gain change as a corrective measure if the shake was observed. It's a bit strange that there seems to be an across-the-board requirement to change the Gain settings on the Mavic Air when MAS prop's are fitted, but there seems to be very few instances of Gain changes being needed on Mavic Pro's with MAS prop's. There are a lot more cases of Gain adjustments required when DJI 8331 prop's (with 3.1" pitch) are used to replace the 8330 prop's (with 3.0" pitch) ... That seems to go against expectations too, as the MAS prop's (8344 ... with 4.4" pitch), seem to need Gain adjustment less often than when the 'quiet' 8331 prop's are put on a Mavic Pro (bigger pitch with MAS, but no need to change the Gain settings ...).

In regard to 'reaction times' - If you are talking about the reaction being a quicker increase in rpm, then yes - the DJI prop's will do that all the time - BUT - the problem is that tho' the DJI prop' is spinning up faster, it's lesser pitch, and the 'blade-feathering' effect (due to the twist of the blade) means that its not as effective at actually moving the aircraft ... I'd say that the DJI pop's do react fractionally faster to motor input, but I'd also say that the airframe changes attitude faster with MAS prop's - as an increase in MAS prop' rotation speed, also increases prop' 'bite', just as quickly without the ever-so-slight lag of the DJi prop's ...

The 'unwanted vibration' is not due to 'stress' on the motors old chum ... The vibration comes about due to the fact that the Mavic is inherantly unstable, and needs feedback circuits to keep it steady, otherwise it would be far too much for us mere humans to handle manually! The 'Gain' adjustments, are adjusting the Gain of the feedback circuits. The Mavic constantly monitors its attitude in 3D and pushes and pulls each motor as required to keep it in an even hover, over a set point. When you transition out of the hover, then you get the Gain overriden in whatever axis you are pushing (or pulling) into. If the 'Gain' is too sensitive, then you'll get a situation where the Mavic over-compensates (i.e. goes a little too far), then over-compensates again in the other direction, then over-compensates coming back from that - and on it goes ... It's what's known as an 'oscillation' in electronic engineering. This oscillation can be very minor and hardly visible to the eye, but, due to the way that the camera gimbal is hung on rubber gromets, the gimbal can go into a sympathetic 'shake' at a lower (harmonic) frequency - and you either get a constant 'video' shake in hover, or a video shake as the Mavic transitions out of hover to move in another direction.

Personally, I'd not want to change the Gain settings if the MAS or DJI 8331 prop's DON'T cause any video shake - but I'd only apply Gain change as a corrective measure if the shake was observed. It's a bit strange that there seems to be an across-the-board requirement to change the Gain settings on the Mavic Air when MAS prop's are fitted, but there seems to be very few instances of Gain changes being needed on Mavic Pro's with MAS prop's. There are a lot more cases of Gain adjustments required when DJI 8331 prop's (with 3.1" pitch) are used to replace the 8330 prop's (with 3.0" pitch) ... That seems to go against expectations too, as the MAS prop's (8344 ... with 4.4" pitch), seem to need Gain adjustment less often than when the 'quiet' 8331 prop's are put on a Mavic Pro (bigger pitch with MAS, but no need to change the Gain settings ...)

The same motor turning a higher pitched prop can not have the same performance across the RPM spectrum as a lower pitched prop would. Its physically impossible. People reduce gain to let the props spin up slower or respond slower so as to not stress or stall the motors out, which is exhibited by vibration. Gain does affect sensitivity, and reducing it reduces sensitivity, thus reducing blade response time. You are essentially numbing out your sensors to not react when they were designed to react. Newbies who want a quieter drone are essentially numbing the ESC RPM sensors to accommodate the lower noise props. That is part of what you have to give up for quieter props. Higher pitched blades are made for people who know what to expect from the OEM blades, but want a quieter drone. Any manipulation of the preprogrammed gain sensitivities in DJI Go 4 is really reserved for expert pilots.

In regard to 'reaction times' - If you are talking about the reaction being a quicker increase in rpm, then yes - the DJI prop's will do that all the time - BUT - the problem is that tho' the DJI prop' is spinning up faster, it's lesser pitch, and the 'blade-feathering' effect (due to the twist of the blade) means that its not as effective at actually moving the aircraft ... I'd say that the DJI pop's do react fractionally faster to motor input, but I'd also say that the airframe changes attitude faster with MAS prop's - as an increase in MAS prop' rotation speed, also increases prop' 'bite', just as quickly without the ever-so-slight lag of the DJi prop's ...

In my mind, the only real way to tell if the OEM props will be "not as effective at actually moving the aircraft" by spinning faster, even though they are feathered more, is to measure the actual distance the aircraft moved or amount of air the blades moved in many specific situations. The time that you want more horsepower from your blades is at low speeds, to get and keep you out of trouble. Any "cruise" prop is not going to be as efficient doing that for you than a lower pitched prop. The longer a blade takes to reach max RPM, is the longer you will have to wait for results. By reducing the gain, and numbing down ESC and blade response time, it just makes it worse.

The same motor turning a higher pitched prop can not have the same performance across the RPM spectrum as a lower pitched prop would. Its physically impossible. People reduce gain to let the props spin up slower or respond slower so as to not stress or stall the motors out, which is exhibited by vibration. Gain does affect sensitivity, and reducing it reduces sensitivity, thus reducing blade response time. You are essentially numbing out your sensors to not react when they were designed to react. Newbies who want a quieter drone are essentially numbing the ESC RPM sensors to accommodate the lower noise props. That is part of what you have to give up for quieter props. Higher pitched blades are made for people who know what to expect from the OEM blades, but want a quieter drone. Any manipulation of the preprogrammed gain sensitivities in DJI Go 4 is really reserved for expert pilots.
It's not as impossible as you'd think to have similar performance from the different prop-sets, because there are a lot of variables involved, different design, and quite different construction materials used by DJI and MAS. We already see that the actual "rpm spectrum" has changed, because the rpm is lower with the MAS prop's - and therefore the Mavic is working with those props in its own way already. It's not like we as operators have to make different settings or decisions in flying. So yes - the rpm spectrum has changed, but how different is the flight performance envelope?? When the Mavic is in the hover, the motors are pretty much working at the low-end of their rpm range - because of course, to go up, forward, back or sideways from there takes more motor power to do so. So the very fact that the Mavic hovers the same with either DJI or MAS prop's - is telling us that the motors can make the Mavic do similar things with either ... When you reduce the Gain, you aren't so much 'numbing out the sensors' - as simply reducing the amount of control time/input required to make the action - and also note that the Gain settings are controlling the feedback loops that keep the aircraft steady - they do nothing to control inputs that make the Mavic go up, down, sideways etc. with RC controller stick inputs.

In my mind, the only real way to tell if the OEM props will be "not as effective at actually moving the aircraft" by spinning faster, even though they are feathered more, is to measure the actual distance the aircraft moved or amount of air the blades moved in many specific situations. The time that you want more horsepower from your blades is at low speeds, to get and keep you out of trouble. Any "cruise" prop is not going to be as efficient doing that for you than a lower pitched prop. The longer a blade takes to reach max RPM, is the longer you will have to wait for results. By reducing the gain, and numbing down ESC and blade response time, it just makes it worse.
The 'lowest' speeds are when the Mavic is in the hover. Therefore, following your logic, the 'cruise' prop's (MAS) should be the worst option for keeping the aircraft in a stable hover, because the 'cruise' prop's are not able to react quickly enough to motor inputs to keep the aircraft stable? However - I know this isn't the case, as I've observed better stability in back-garden hover testing (with cross-wind gusts to make it worse!). I can hand-on-heart tell you that my Mavic is more stable in a cross-wind hover with MAS prop's in it, than with stock DJI 8331's. This is telling me that though the pitch of the MAS prop's are much courser, their efficiency is compensating for that and the aircraft is being allowed to move away from 'normal' a lot less when the feedback circuits have the MAS prop's to drive. Again - referring back to earlier comments, the fact that the Mavic can hover longer on MAS prop's than on DJI stock, is also pointing to this - as the motors just CANNOT be working harder to keep the aircraft more stable! (otherwise the flight duration would be shorter!!).
I guess a simple way to test this 'reaction' thing, is to get my Mav Pro Platinum out and do a full-stick climb to 120 metres - comparing the time and rpm's for both sets of prop's. I know that max. ascent speed is limited in DJI software, but in theory, we should see a difference in acceleration to get up to that ascent speed ... I'll try to get out today to do that ...

Last edited:
OK Rob - I've been able to do the max-stick ascent tests with my Mavic Pro Platinum this afternoon ...
The test flight used the same aircraft, same battery with [orange] Master Airscrew 'Stealth' prop's - and then with DJI 8331 [platinum tipped] 'Quiet' prop's.
The method was to do an auto-take-off, allow the Mavic to stabilise, then push up and hold the left stick to make the Mavic go up as fast as it could (in P mode). Bring the Mavic down, swap the prop's - then same again. I had the max. height set to 120 metres as allowed in the UK and the hover height (start) after auto-take-off, is 1.2 metres. Same battery was used for both flights, and they occurred within a few minutes of each other with the MAS flight first, and the DJI flight second. I've used the .txt log files on my mobile phone to compare the two ascents. I've uploaded the .txt logs and got the results to compare side by side ... I have used the first timed entry that shows up-stick deflection as the 'start' point, and the entry with the comment 'Max Flight Altitude reached' [MFA] as the end point.
I found that;
1) With the Master Airscrew 'Stealth' prop's, the ascent from start to MFA took 32.30 seconds
2) With DJI 8331 'Quiet' prop's, the ascent from start to MFA took 33.8 seconds

Since the Mavic is restricted to a max ascent speed in 'P' mode, then we can assume that the 1.5 seconds 'less' that it took the MAS equipped Mavic to reach MFA, represents a faster acceleration of the aircraft i.e. the Master Airscrew equipped Mavic accelerated to the max allowable ascent speed a bit quicker than the DJi 8331 equipped Mavic.

I tried to get some idea of the rpm difference between the two ascents - but it was difficult as the rpm display on the controller was varying quite a bit. However, in the top half of the ascent, it did seem like the rpm was wavering around 530 with the MAS prop's and around 570 with the DJI's ... I don't know if there is a way to dig out rpm info from the log data??? - but observation seemed to indicate that the motors were not having to rev as hard to get the max.-rate ascent with the MAS prop's on ...
Raw log files are here [15-52-46] is the MAS, and [15-59-19] is the DJI ... Feel free to pull them apart and comment:

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2019-04-22_[15-52-46].txt
    404 KB · Views: 0
  • DJIFlightRecord_2019-04-22_[15-59-19].txt
    110.4 KB · Views: 0
Those would be the rsults I assumed would happen, What concerns me more than a race to 120 meters, is a race from 1.2 meters to 10 meters. What you are doing is allowing the MAS props to "stretch their legs", which is important for top speed, but not for low speed maneuvering, which is where my main concern lies.

Those would be the rsults I assumed would happen, What concerns me more than a race to 120 meters, is a race from 1.2 meters to 10 meters. What you are doing is allowing the MAS props to "stretch their legs", which is important for top speed, but not for low speed maneuvering, which is where my main concern lies.
Actually - I think what is significant here IS probably the first 10 metres, because as soon as the Mavic hits the max. ascent speed limiter (which I'm not sure how fast that is in 'P' mode), from there on up, both sets of prop's are going to keep pushing to that speed limit. The significance there being that since most of the ascent is done at the same speed for both sets of prop's - then that means the initial 'zero-to-max.' acceleration is where the MAS prop's are winning the race ... By definition, that's got to tell us that the MAS prop's give the Mavic better acceleration characteristics. I've downloaded the verbose .csv files with the logs, and will try and graph the first 20 metres of flight to see if that shows us what's happening ...

Actually - I think what is significant here IS probably the first 10 metres, because as soon as the Mavic hits the max. ascent speed limiter (which I'm not sure how fast that is in 'P' mode), from there on up, both sets of prop's are going to keep pushing to that speed limit. The significance there being that since most of the ascent is done at the same speed for both sets of prop's - then that means the initial 'zero-to-max.' acceleration is where the MAS prop's are winning the race ... By definition, that's got to tell us that the MAS prop's give the Mavic better acceleration characteristics. I've downloaded the verbose .csv files with the logs, and will try and graph the first 20 metres of flight to see if that shows us what's happening ...

Yes but better acceleration characteristics at what RPM? From 0 meters -10 meters, motors off to full RPM is where the amp surge would be the greatest. That jus illustrates the issue of whether the motors will experience shorter life spans because the motor is being subjected to more torque than its programmed for.

Then there is the situation of idle RPM to full climb RPM, and thats where most people get in trouble and you need the instant RPM of a lower pitched prop. A delay of 1 second that it takes the MAS gain-dampened props to get up to full speed could be the difference between going into a tree, and saving the drone.

Yes but better acceleration characteristics at what RPM? From 0 meters -10 meters, motors off to full RPM is where the amp surge would be the greatest. That jus illustrates the issue of whether the motors will experience shorter life spans because the motor is being subjected to more torque than its programmed for.

Then there is the situation of idle RPM to full climb RPM, and thats where most people get in trouble and you need the instant RPM of a lower pitched prop. A delay of 1 second that it takes the MAS gain-dampened props to get up to full speed could be the difference between going into a tree, and saving the drone.
I think I understand your point, but the results are showing the opposite ... (and just to be 100% on the same hymn-sheet, all my testing and assumptions are based on the drone already flying and being in a hover ...)

I've had a look at the verbose data dump .csv files for the tests on both prop sets, and compared the time taken to go 10 metres and 20 metres with both sets of prop's. But first - just to recap - we already know and agree that MAS prop's are spinning at a lower rpm than DJI stock prop's when the Mavic is in the hover. So based on this, you'd expect the MAS prop's to have some catching up to do, when you push the 'get-up-and-get-me-out-of-trouble-stick'! But - here's the thing! ...

- MAS prop's ... time to go from hover to +10 metres = 2.7 seconds
- DJI 8331 prop's ... time to go from hover to +10 metres = 2.8 seconds

- MAS prop's ... time to go from hover to +20 metres = 5.3 seconds
- DJI 8331 prop's ... time to go from hover to +20 metres = 5.7 seconds

So that's telling me that the Mavic motors + MAS prop's give a better acceleration than DJI 8331 'quiet' stock.

In regard to more 'torque' ... I'm wondering what you mean by that, because the Mavic's electric motors don't have a mechanical coupling like an internal combustion engine. The motive force is a set of electro-magnetic fields produced by 12 fixed stator windings, making a cup of 14 strip magnets spin round them. The only mechanical parts feeling any strain, would be the two bearings on the prop-shaft - and that will be minimal, due to the multi-pole nature of the motor producing multiple driving fields in a nice balanced way around the prop-shaft (even when under max. strain, the bearings would still only be 'feeling' rotational movement).

My guess would be that the Mavic's ESC will control the limit as to how quickly the prop' can be spun - and as proposed earlier, spinning the prop' is one thing, but if it flexes into the airflow near the tips (i.e. 'feathers'), and a proportion of the prop's pitch becomes 'zero' - then it doesn't matter how hard/fast you spin the prop', it's going to be less effective than a stiffer blade in getting your Mavic moving through the air ...

Attachments

• P2V_ESC_P1-2.pdf
    607.5 KB · Views: 0
I CBA reading all this but Foxhall, you made an early assumption that a prop that is lowering rpm is a more efficient setup, this is not always the case, if it is over-propped (pitch or diameter) then as well as lowering the rpm for a given thrust it will also be upping the current draw (analagous to trying to drive in too high a gear)

"In regard to more 'torque' ... I'm wondering what you mean by that, because the Mavic's electric motors don't have a mechanical coupling like an internal combustion engine. The motive force is a set of electro-magnetic fields produced by 12 fixed stator windings, making a cup of 14 strip magnets spin round them. The only mechanical parts feeling any strain, would be the two bearings on the prop-shaft - and that will be minimal, due to the multi-pole nature of the motor producing multiple driving fields in a nice balanced way around the prop-shaft (even when under max. strain, the bearings would still only be 'feeling' rotational movement). "

Are you trying to say an electric motor does not produce torque?

Reactions: Jeffm912
I CBA reading all this but Foxhall, you made an early assumption that a prop that is lowering rpm is a more efficient setup, this is not always the case, if it is over-propped (pitch or diameter) then as well as lowering the rpm for a given thrust it will also be upping the current draw (analagous to trying to drive in too high a gear)
Correct and agreed Mr Nomad - BUT - ONLY IF THAT 'MORE EFFICIENT' PROP' HAS THE EFFECT OF INCREASING YOUR FLIGHT DURATION!!!!
I've flown carbon-fibre copies of the DJI 8331 prop's and they are exactly the case you are talking about ... The rpm is lower than stock DJI, but flight durations are reduced - which is the 100% sure way to tell you that your motors are drawing more than the 'standard' amount of power from your battery.
The MAS prop's spin at lower rpm, because they are more efficient i.e. they don't need to spin as fast as the DJI prop's to get the same lift ... You can tell the MAS prop's are more efficient, because flight duration is extended ...

I just bought a set of these. I’m not impressed at all and still use the OEM ones that came with the Mavic Pro. They are quieter BUT it seems my performance has decreased with these blades in term of top speed in Sports mode.

I think I understand your point, but the results are showing the opposite ... (and just to be 100% on the same hymn-sheet, all my testing and assumptions are based on the drone already flying and being in a hover ...)

I've had a look at the verbose data dump .csv files for the tests on both prop sets, and compared the time taken to go 10 metres and 20 metres with both sets of prop's. But first - just to recap - we already know and agree that MAS prop's are spinning at a lower rpm than DJI stock prop's when the Mavic is in the hover. So based on this, you'd expect the MAS prop's to have some catching up to do, when you push the 'get-up-and-get-me-out-of-trouble-stick'! But - here's the thing! ...

- MAS prop's ... time to go from hover to +10 metres = 2.7 seconds
- DJI 8331 prop's ... time to go from hover to +10 metres = 2.8 seconds

- MAS prop's ... time to go from hover to +20 metres = 5.3 seconds
- DJI 8331 prop's ... time to go from hover to +20 metres = 5.7 seconds

So that's telling me that the Mavic motors + MAS prop's give a better acceleration than DJI 8331 'quiet' stock.

In regard to more 'torque' ... I'm wondering what you mean by that, because the Mavic's electric motors don't have a mechanical coupling like an internal combustion engine. The motive force is a set of electro-magnetic fields produced by 12 fixed stator windings, making a cup of 14 strip magnets spin round them. The only mechanical parts feeling any strain, would be the two bearings on the prop-shaft - and that will be minimal, due to the multi-pole nature of the motor producing multiple driving fields in a nice balanced way around the prop-shaft (even when under max. strain, the bearings would still only be 'feeling' rotational movement).

My guess would be that the Mavic's ESC will control the limit as to how quickly the prop' can be spun - and as proposed earlier, spinning the prop' is one thing, but if it flexes into the airflow near the tips (i.e. 'feathers'), and a proportion of the prop's pitch becomes 'zero' - then it doesn't matter how hard/fast you spin the prop', it's going to be less effective than a stiffer blade in getting your Mavic moving through the air ...

The only mechanical parts feeling the strain might only be the bearings, but I wouldnt bet on it. The coils could get too hot, etc, all unknown territory, and that could lead to premature wear.

Also the amp draw trying to force the motor to push harder than it is designed to do so by the ESC, and react faster than the feedback its getting from the tachometer, could very well feedback to the ESC, and overload it.

While your tests are empirical and might sway towards one perspective, this whole subject is theoretical because there is no real way to test the reliability and durability of the OEM motors when spinning the MAS props aside from time testing.

I will add my common sense and experience to say that I wont adjust my gains and sensitivities to accommodate an aftermarket product, or a product designed for a different drone. Im a stock pilot, and stick with what DJI created, except on my custom drones. DJI engineering will always be better than my guesswork when it comes to durability and aerodynamics on the OEM Mavic. Again, to each his own, if youre happy with your MAS, so be it. A moderate speed increase but at what cost? Will using aftermarket props help reduce wear and tear on the drone? I doubt it, and its still an unknown. I just dont see the sense in investing money in something thats not proven to increase reliability, durability, or performance in any drastic measure.

One more thing. If you crash your Mav, and have the MAS props on there, I hope youre able to get them off if you are going to file a warranty claim. Many crashed drones come through my bench with the props broken, and unable to be removed from the motor. If DJI sees that, there goes a warranty claim.

Im not anti-MAS, they actually look nice. But looks dont make me buy a product. There are other factors involved.

I just bought a set of these. I’m not impressed at all and still use the OEM ones that came with the Mavic Pro. They are quieter BUT it seems my performance has decreased with these blades in term of top speed in Sports mode.

Can you describe more of what you mean? Can you estimate the difference at top speed between the MAS and OEM props?

"In regard to more 'torque' ... I'm wondering what you mean by that, because the Mavic's electric motors don't have a mechanical coupling like an internal combustion engine. The motive force is a set of electro-magnetic fields produced by 12 fixed stator windings, making a cup of 14 strip magnets spin round them. The only mechanical parts feeling any strain, would be the two bearings on the prop-shaft - and that will be minimal, due to the multi-pole nature of the motor producing multiple driving fields in a nice balanced way around the prop-shaft (even when under max. strain, the bearings would still only be 'feeling' rotational movement). "

Are you trying to say an electric motor does not produce torque?
Nope - sorry if that's how it sounded, but of course not ... What I'm trying to say is that an electric motor of the type used in the Mavic is not damaged or worn by more work having to be done by the prop's ... The prop' is attached to a cage that spins around a 12 point stator on a pair of bearings. The bearing doesn't get 'strained' if the prop' works harder. To take that to the extreme, if you were (silly enough!) to grab and stop a Mavic prop spinning, there is nothing mechanical (apart from the prop itself & your hand) that would be damaged by doing that - and that's because the drive-coupling is electro-magnetic, and not mechanical (like a piston engine).

Have a look at this video, at about 5:50 to see the results of speed tests for different prop-sets for the Mavic Pro.
Stock DJI 8330 come out as fastest (with a 3rd party Chinese copy nearly as fast!) ...

Bottom line is that if you want speed from your drone, you have to spin the prop' faster, because at some point, the drone can't go faster than the air that the prop's are pushing back! MAS prop's are not speedster prop's ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent