DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew Motor Current Warning

It does not always correct the issue. For my Mavic, corrections to gain did not remove error messages. Was in communication with mas about the issue, made recommended adjustments to gain but with no luck. It did seem to stabilize the bird more however it also seemed to “drift” more, for lack of a better term.
Put back on stock props and flying great...although it is so much louder again! I forgot just how loud it is.
Also miss the increased speed in sport mode using mas props.

Reactions: zzxrox
What I don’t see is the reason for the error code ... real explanation. Is there too much current draw with the MAS props? Is there too much stress on the motors? It should take the same amount of engine work to do the same job shouldn’t it... seems like basic physics. Sorry, but I’m a little confused.

Read post #5 above and click on link to MAS webpage. It describes the problem and the fix (adjusting gains) and even has an FAQ.
Its not a total fix. I STILL get motor control errors even after changing my gain settings. All the "fix" does is remove the oscillation from the craft.

Reactions: WobblingWillie
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piggybank292003