DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew premium upgrade props

Not sure, but it seems like comparing props for noise / speed, etc, is a waste of time because there are too many variables, and because there is no significant difference that would warrant buying after market ones. No need to Re-invent the wheel. Of course that's just my opinion.
Next time you book your car in for servicing, be sure to ask them to check your wheels for wood-worm ... :D

ww.jpg Contrary to popular belief, the wheel has been reinvented many times ...

I purchased a set of Master Airscrew premium propellers and when I got them, they seemed kinda like a cheap plastic prop. Can anyone let me know if they are a decent upgrade, or if anything, what a good aftermarket choice would be. Thanks so much!

I love 'em, and they're my go-to props for mapping and surveying missions in mountainous terrain. I've also used the MP platinum props, but the durability of the MAS props after a major collision with a tree during a programmed Litchi mission have me convinced that there isn't anything better, at least for now.

Your mileage may vary!

Reactions: FoxhallGH and Gazmg
I'm very pleased with my MA props. Quieter, yes. BUT.... they have a lower pitched "swoosh" sound, as opposed to that obnoxious hornet nest sound of the stock props. That may be due in part that they run at a lower rpm thsn the stock prop. They also do not seem to cause the gimbal vibration that some have complained about with DJI Low Noise props.

Reactions: FoxhallGH
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes