DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew prop problem?

kanesimages

Reactions
I purchased these props for my air 2s. They are for the Air 2 but I’ve read over and over they will work on the air 2s. The prop brushes the “raised” portion of the body. Theyre a lot longer vs the native props. Front and back. Anyone else notice this? Looks sketchy right?
Thoughts?
3FC57203-C1B8-435F-A171-49EDD0361073.jpeg

Last edited:
I wouldn't fly that like that. It only takes a bit of buffeting and the tip will collide with the body and potentially cause the prop to shatter.

@kanesimages please dont fly with those props it could cause the drone to end up damaged or worse, better off waiting for the correct props for the 2s to be produced, or better still use original DJI ones

I purchased these props for my air 2s. They are for the Air 2 but I’ve read over and over they will work on the air 2s. The prop brushes the “raised” portion of the body. Theyre a lot longer vs the native props. Front and back. Anyone else notice this? Looks sketchy right?
Thoughts?
View attachment 128373
Yes, I have an MA2 and had purchased props from them. The first set had very rough edges, and they sent a second set...I received motor overload warnings and went back to DJI props... FYI-some white model paint and bright orange paint (light coats) make a visible prop (NOTE-I suggest you cover the prop hub with painters tape)

Very interesting........I upgraded from the Air 2 to the Air 2s and am flying with the Master Airscrew propellors that I had originally bought for the Air 2 - No problems at all, flies like a charm.
I did not notice that the original props are slightly shorter - but after reading this post and checking I can confirm that the DJI props for the Air2s are slightly shorter.....Now I am concerned.....

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54