DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

master airscrew propellers for Air 3?

My friend and I each have a Air 3. He purchased the MAS props for his and flying side by side we think that the original props are quieter. We raced them across the Ohio river (about 1 mile) and didn't see any difference in the speed.

I don't understand the fascination with MAS props. I bought them for my Mavic 2 Pro a couple years ago and thought they were actually louder. So I measured them with my brothers (he's a professional sound engineer) sound meter: AND INDEED THEY WERE.

My waiting has been rewarded, they have started the Black Friday thing so I can get some 💵 off 🤑

from experience I don't expect miracles, the props are after all rotating at 5-10k rpms and will produce a ton of noise, but as long as I don't sacrifice anything extra 2-3 minutes for this project will help.

Let's see, taking the bullet now. Will share more once I get them

Reactions: Torque
I got the Black Friday notice but don’t see any discounts! Especially for the red ones

I don't understand the fascination with MAS props. I bought them for my Mavic 2 Pro a couple years ago and thought they were actually louder. So I measured them with my brothers (he's a professional sound engineer) sound meter: AND INDEED THEY WERE.
I do the only test that counts < i fly off my deck which is on the fourth floor of my house and there is a certain tone that carries thru the house and to the Neighbors house next door and she an her baby will not tolerate it.

I than found the Master Screw Props it changes the tone and with that satisfied my neighbor lady and her baby.

Priceless.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water , and keep babies from Crying .

the best thing about MAS props, for DJI drones of whatever model they are used on,is that the give us the consumer, another choice of props other than OEM, to use on our drones
its up to individual operators to decide if using MAS props is for them
we can debate the pros and cons, till the cows come home

New yellow color called Electric:

ma.jpeg

Reactions: rgarjr and careless
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member