DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master airscrew props for mini se and mini2

Oh well waiting for another provider to offer far more silent props again
'Far more silent' is out of the question... since propellers have to beat the air to do their job, they're going to make noise.

What you're waiting for is anti-gravity hyperdrive :)

Reactions: Mrveronn
'Far more silent' is out of the question... since propellers have to beat the air to do their job, they're going to make noise.

What you're waiting for is anti-gravity hyperdrive :)
I wouldn't say it's out of the question. More like who will get they're first...

Reactions: Torque
That was a big difference in volume front the props. On the one hand operation can take place in more areas without feeling like you’re disturbing people but at the same time, audible cues from the drone help with where it is currently. There comes a point you can no longer see or hear the drone but when its nearby hearing it can be helpful at times. If I had my choice, I would go for the silent version.

Reactions: DroneToJoy
Totally. It also makes a big difference to when you filming in nature, which I love.

This is the big frontier for change, even for people around. A quiet drone also seems to calm people a lot more from what I have experienced between my mini 2 and larger drones - especially older generations.

Reactions: Torque
Master airscrew props in 4 colors are now available for the mini see and mini2. Just a heads up have a great day ??
I ordered mine last (Thursday) and I got them yesterday morning (Monday) in the mail I got them installed a few hours ago and here are some pictures of them on my MAVIC MINI 2 I went with the Black Ones Of Course and I will fly my MINI 2 later on this morning to test them out to see what I think about them and I'll let you guys know how it goes after I get through flying

Attachments

• 20210914_012341.jpg
    20210914_012341.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
  • 20210914_012418.jpg
    20210914_012418.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
Let us know your experience, but so far no different to the OEMS I have on my side.

I ordered mine last (Thursday) and I got them yesterday morning (Monday) in the mail I got them installed a few hours ago and here are some pictures of them on my MAVIC MINI 2 I went with the Black Ones Of Course and I will fly my MINI 2 later on this morning to test them out to see what I think about them and I'll let you guys know how it goes after I get through flying

Can you download the DB sound meter app and tell me what numbers you are getting DB , I am getting 62to 64 DB hover at 3 ft . ?? With the 4 Blade Twist on Cap design.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Last edited:
Reactions: CLAYB.7
In my opinion it is worth trying, the expense is not excessive and maybe you find them good ... I thought of ordering them orange just for my curiosity. I honestly don't feel the need to replace the propellers on my mini 2, I've never broken a prop and already have around 20 original propeller spare parts in house.

I got them just for the color and slightly lower pitch. Nothing wrong with OEMs or these.
MAS seem a tiny bit more brittle (broke one when indoors getting a view from behind me and sucked a plastic bag inside the prop guard) and a touch (about 1mm) longer. But they're not meant to crash anyway. Whether it's a badly nicked blade or a split blade it's getting replaced.

I just installed a set of red ones on my Mini 2. They are more quiet and I can tell a difference in the flight. They do indeed work better than the stock props. I give them a thumbs up for sure.

Usually the propellers every when they need to be replaced? I mean in hours of flight, without accidents and various chipping. intact propellers but with many hours of flight ... (not my case)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143