DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew... props for Mini2.. comments? thoughts?

If they are as good as the MAS Stealth on my M1P and Spark, then the Mini / Mini 2 props would be well worth fitting.
At the very least they take the pitch down a little to a less annoying level, like my brother is laws Air . . . it's not as quiet with the MAS fitted as my 2 drones, but much easier on the ear.
In my mind, I think the mini with it's small props would be similar in result.

There was a post I saw here with a video review on the Mini 2 MAS props, I'll just have a quick search . . . hmm, found a few threads, including this one that has good feedback . . .

The other video might have been on YouTube feed, found these . . .

Review, fitting up, flight vision, no flight sound comparo to OEM . . .

Flight comparo OEM to MAS . . .

Trouble with the last one is the distance is obviously much further when he flies the MAS props, which really makes the test pretty unreliable.

Reactions: CLAYB.7
I hear all good things about these... thought folks? Thanks in advance
JG
I just got mine a few days ago right after my Dad got his for his MM2 in red and I ordered mine in black and the only problem that we both had with them was just a fitment issue of the screws of which was both of our faults and what I mean by that is we didn't use the same screws that came with the MAS PROPS we both just reused the same screws that were in the OG PROPS and by doing that it caused a issue of causing the motors to work harder or putting a load on the motors or motor I never did figure out what exactly motor or motors it was but I did figure out that the screws would be to tight for the motors to work properly so I just took all of the OG screws out and replaced them with the new MAS PROP screws and problem solved and I have not looked at the screws side by side to see if one was longer than the other one but it probably was or it could have been the way the MAS PROPS were formed but either way it is absolutely fixed now and me or my Dad has a issue with our MM2 now and I have already talked to another guy here in the forum about this issue and I believe that he got his MM2 straight as well meaning if you have the screws to tight it will make the MM2 not want to take off or it will put itself in payload mode and or make it return to home without you telling it to cuz it is picking up the extra load or strain on the motor and or motors so just make sure you use the same screws that came with the MAS PROPS and not to tighten them up to tight and you should have absolutely no problems with them at all because mine is flying top notch now and I could not be more pleased with them, God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

Reactions: mavicmodx

I got mine and was very surprised as they actually are quite a lot quieter than the originals.
They just sound better, less of that whining sound.
I did not experience the same effect with my MA2 though.

The MasterAirScrews I purchased for my Air 2 were a bit lower in pitch, never flew them enough to see if battery life was improved, nor did I put my sound meter to them. But the quality of the blades I received were sub-standard, and I took them off because I didn't feel they were up to DJI standards : mainly the plastic flashing was rough and toy like, not well trimmed and polished like it is on the DJI blades; and the blade to blade hinge attachments were, well, variable: some blades flopped around, others had a lot of tension. I went through and tightened up all the screws that hold the blades to the hubs, and the tension was then even, but hey - for "premium" propellers, I shouldn't have to be the mechanic adjusting them.

Reactions: DroneToJoy
Im going back to my original OEMS again. Anyone want to perhaps buy some MAS sets for Mini 2? ;)

My thoughts on this, from what I've read on various posts on this forum, and personal experience my M1P and Spark, and BILs Air.
I'd take a guess and say it appears with the MAS Stealth props fitted, the smaller the drone / props, the less benefit you get.

Exception is the Spark seems much quieter / more benefit than the Air for some reason.

Shame reading about the quality issues, rough finish etc.
No excuse for that, bad QC and they are supposed to all be made in house in CA, USA.

They are quieter/sound different, what blows my mind how well balanced they are, I took my calibrated 0.001g scale and weight was incredibly close.

4x0.725g
4x0.737g

stock props all have slight (very slight 0.003-0.004) variation, MAS props are exactly the same.

Bought them for my MM2 and love them, drone fly's perfect, definitely quieter, no vibration or drift. I use them on my Mavic Air, Mavic Air 2, Mavic Air 2s and now my MM2.. The MAS props always worked great for all my aircraft and no doubt give it an "easier on the ear" tone, and yeah, in the right conditions a lil better battery life too . Big fan of MAS!!

MAS for the MM2 work great, buy them while you can!

Bought them for my MM2 and love them, drone fly's perfect, definitely quieter, no vibration or drift. I use them on my Mavic Air, Mavic Air 2, Mavic Air 2s and now my MM2.. The MAS props always worked great for all my aircraft and no doubt give it an "easier on the ear" tone, and yeah, in the right conditions a lil better battery life too . Big fan of MAS!!

MAS for the MM2 work great, buy them while you can!
Yeah Brother I at first didn't know what to think about them cuz all I had done at the time was read about them and then low and behold my Dad pulled the trigger on buying some for his MAVIC MINI 2 and I had got to see what they were all about in the real world and I really was impressed with them so I decided to go for it and I bought some for my MAVIC MINI 2 and the rest is history and after having my own set of the MAS PROPS on my MAVIC MINI 2 I can truly say that they are AWESOME and I highly recommend them for anyone who is wanting a good upgrade for there MAVIC MINI 2 and or any other DRONE they have! Thanks again Guys for all of the Great information about the MAS PROPS! God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121