DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MASTER AIRSCREW PROPS

Andy Mac 230

Reactions
Hi guys,
I have just bought a set of MAS props for my MPP. I have scanned the manual and there was no paperwork with them explaining about possible recalibration of my MPP.
Can anybody guide me as to:
1 Do I need to adjust my bird?
2 If so where can I find how to?

Any help much appreciated
Old Man Mavic I know you use them please share your Sage like knowledge

The reason 5 minutes with brand new OEM props and no not a collision!!

Attachments

• 4F2FE6EA-554B-4D75-8BE2-0EBF673827A1.jpeg
    4F2FE6EA-554B-4D75-8BE2-0EBF673827A1.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
Reactions: old man mavic
Hi guys,
I have just bought a set of MAS props for my MPP. I have scanned the manual and there was no paperwork with them explaining about possible recalibration of my MPP.

MAS props on a MPP shouldn’t need any recalibration as the MPP was supplied with the upgraded propellers and the internals changes necessary to make the most of them.

Reactions: old man mavic
no need to alter the gain settings, they will sound slightly different ,watch out for those obstacles ,should fly just the same as OEM

Thanks guys...honest I didn’t hit anything and brand new...from DJI

Right test flight tonight
just had a look at the pics, where did you get the props from ,they dont look like genuine DJI props to me

I bought a set from Heliguy U.K. but the drone came with a spare set that the guy who I bought it from had bought. I’m not sure which set was which. It wouldn’t surprise me if I have a rogue set as there was quite a lot of eBay type stuff in the bundle. I was a bit sceptical that I actually got the drone checked out by serial number with DJI just to make sure it was a genuine one.
Fortunately the day this happened I was checking out the new set in the garden before going flying on the York moors.
no visible handling probs but noticed on post flight checks.
i must admit they do feel quite flimsy

Let’s see if I understand this correctly.
The pictured props have not had any contact with something?

Correct straight out of there moulded recess in my case. That’s why I was doing a shakedown test flight before going out onto the moors...read wilderness if stateside

can you put a picture of the MAS props you got for your MPP they are not like the shape of the OEM ones

Just had a look at the spare set of 8331F props that I carry with my Mavic Pro. They look identical to those pictured (other than the damage), though the paintwork is better!
AFAIK Heliguy are a well respected, long standing supplier of rotary winged aircraft and an authorised DJI supplier. In the debacle that was the original Mavic Pro release they couldn’t get hold of official supplies and didn’t/don’t do “grey” imports.

Hi guys,

I wrote Master Airscrew and asked the same question. They said no adjustment was needed on my Maric Pro (1). On first use I noticed a vibration that affected the gimbal, (it was continually re-adjusting), I adjusted pitch=80 and Yaw=90 and the effect went away.

Here is a shot of the full set of blades. If I had hit something then I would expect the damage to be spread more consistently. I just think I have inherited some copies when I bought my bird. Possible e bay specials.

Attachments

• 7A012BF7-8C79-4605-8C2E-5184D3DE5B31.jpeg
    7A012BF7-8C79-4605-8C2E-5184D3DE5B31.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
Just to clarify guys I am not saying these props were from heliguy. I had 2 sets of new spares but not sure which set I fitted. The ones that came with package or the extra set I bought. I suppose the good thing was that I did a shakedown flight before venturing out.

Reactions: GregE
its the colour that seems wrong ,they look blue in the photos ,not seen any genuine DJI ones that colour before

I wrote Master Airscrew and asked the same question. They said no adjustment was needed on my Maric Pro (1). On first use I noticed a vibration that affected the gimbal, (it was continually re-adjusting), I adjusted pitch=80 and Yaw=90 and the effect went away.

4.0100 firmware makes M1P makes auto adjust for props, but older firmware like you need manual settings. Maybe MAS can need to learn this basic things for pilots using older firmwares, or this props make for bad name and chop heads off from vibrating outer space!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54