DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew Stealth Propellers - 2nd GEN V2

V2 and about 2 hours of flights on them. No issues. Sound to me wasn't a bother with the dji props. I got these mainly for a bit more flight time. Didn't touch any gain settings and have had no problems and no errors or warnings - I don't fly Sport mode, mostly cinematic and tripod so probably why I haven't seen any motor warnings...

I store the drone in the Fly More soft bag and have had no noticeable deformity in the props. Yet. Will have to monitor.

Got my set yesterday. Only had one flight (it started to rain) so I could not really tell any noticeable difference in battery life. It did sound 'less annoying" than the stock props, but then again, I never really had a problem anyway.

They are much thinner, so yes, be careful when putting the thing away in it's little case. As for removing them every time, no way, I'd go back to stock first.

OK, so I took my little toy out to a park today and made a few flights to try out the new props. First, I can definitely tell the difference with sound level; these are noticeably quieter. Don't get me wrong, you can still hear them. As for battery life, I also see an improvement. My second flight logged in at just over 17 minutes, 220 feet, and 19,225 total distance. Landed with 22% battery.

I'm pretty happy with them.

Reactions: laxkraap
I bought two sets. They make indeed less noise, and battery life is a bit longer, but the biggest benefit is the angry bees sound is no more...
One drawback... I noticed leaving the propellers on while storing in the MA carrying case, the propellers deform. They bend a bit. I noticed it only after slight drift and had some scratches from the props on the top of the drone.
Now I use the second set, but remove the props always before storing...
I had the same problem after storing my AC in the DJI hard case with the stealth props attached. Only found out that one prop was bent when I started it up and heard a terrible clacking noise as it just touched the top of the fuselage. When I checked it a couple of weeks later it appears to be straight again. I will test again soon.

I'll do that and see if there is a difference when I install mine ....
I'll do that and see if there is a difference when I install mine ....
The are around 3db quieter, but the apparent noise level appears less.

It was a bit windy, but the Air stayed reasonably stable with both sets of props. The MAS seemed a little more stable with the gain set to the recommended values.

Comparison video

Last edited:
I bought two sets. They make indeed less noise, and battery life is a bit longer, but the biggest benefit is the angry bees sound is no more...
One drawback... I noticed leaving the propellers on while storing in the MA carrying case, the propellers deform. They bend a bit. I noticed it only after slight drift and had some scratches from the props on the top of the drone.
Now I use the second set, but remove the props always before storing...
I had this same experience except that my drift wasn't slight. The drone was not able to hold altitude and bounced up and down and back and forth. This was definitely the result of leaving them on in a snug case. Upon later inspection they were very much warped and letting them sit out over time, they have not warped back. I toasted them. Be careful!

I reported it to Master Airscrew and didn't get a reply on the issue, but they sent me a voucher for 10% of with my next purchase on their website. Problem is that buying directly from them, there is more than 10% import taxes :-(

I've flown 5 batteries with the propellers now, and they performed fine. Yes they are very thin and flexible, prone to deform if subject to too much stress. My max wind at one point was around 8m/s and the aircraft held up well.

I'm not bothered by the sound, and I didn't really need extra flight time, but I bought some anyway...because...well why not. Also...I knew that other folks are bothered by the sound...and the less negative attention, the better.

Maybe its just me...but with these props I DID have less negative attention, especially from the birds! Sure...some flew by to get a closure look...but they didn't come flocking to it like a dinner bells as they usually do.

I definitely noticed an increase in flight time... a couple of minutes goes a long way while in the air. I didn't think it would matter, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: NZmxer
I definitely noticed an increase in flight time... a couple of minutes goes a long way while in the air
I concur. These are the nearest to identicalflight records I could find for two of my batteries (including time of day - weather is a constant this time of year around here) and they do show a marked improvement in air time.

DJI_V_MAS_Battery_Performance_.png

Reactions: Shon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka