DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrews where are you.

Man that sucks, I must be the only guy that got my prop in a couple of days and they are GOOD ones too, I got the black props, I ordered them late night on Dec30 and received them on 1/2/21. I have no complaints at all. It sucks for ALL the people that are having problems...
I got my props just a few days after ordering them too. But they have a lot of plastic that needs trimmed off and they aren't 100% balanced. When I set it on a smooth surface (Kitchen table) and start it with the MAS props there is a slight vibration. When I us the DJI props it is smooth. I wrote MAS about and exchange/refund and have yet to hear back from, two weeks so far.

I received a reply from MA regarding flashing and not balanced and it read ”I’m very sorry about this issue and my late reply.

We have already replaced our production tooling and eliminated that problem.

Let me know, would you prefer to refund your order or a free replacement?”

Reactions: Fire260
Today is starting the 4th week that I have tried to call Master Airscrews (916-631-8385) trying to find out where my props are at with no answer. I don't care how good people say that their props are, Their Customer Service is the worst that I have ever seen.
I just emailed them asking to cancel and refund my order. This is BS considering I also ordered 4 weeks ago and the website said the props were in stock.