DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mastering the Skies: Top 10 Drone Flying Tips and Tricks

MrWolfman

Reactions
Mastering the Skies: Top 10 Drone Flying Tips and Tricks

Hey there, fellow drone pilots and aerial enthusiasts! Glenn here from On Drone Productions.
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned flyer, welcome to my guide on mastering the art of drone flying.

Today, we're diving into the top 10 tips and tricks to elevate your drone piloting skills and capture breathtaking footage from the skies.

So, buckle up and get ready to soar with confidence!

Tip 1: Master the Basics
Tip 2: Know Your Drone's Limits
Tip 3: Practice Makes Perfect
Tip 4: Pre-flight Checklist
Tip 5: Fly Responsibly and Respect Regulations
Tip 6: Use Intelligent Flight Modes
Tip 7: Mind Your Surroundings
Tip 8: Smooth and Controlled Movements
Tip 9: Use ND Filters for Cinematic Shots
Tip 10: Edit and Refine Your Footage

Filming featuring my son Tesharn Daniel

What software do you use for editing? Couldn’t understand what you said.
Thank you
I don't think your inability to understand what the OP said has anything to do with software.

He has a United Kingdom Midlands accent, which some find charming, while others find it incomprehensible. I fall into the former group - I just love regional accents.

What software do you use for editing? Couldn’t understand what you said.
Thank you
CapCut via http:\\www.capcut.com. Just downloaded it myself (using CyberLink PowerDirector 15 so far) - will see how they compare !
Update - just downloaded, it 'tests the environment' and after an initial (spurious?) message saying video-card insufficient (?), seems to carry on afterwards. Option to login via Google (or social platforms) gives you some cloud-space. So far, looks good, interface similar to CL-PD (only one I've used, tbh) - to release extra features (suppose only if you're seriously getting into this editing - not me!) it's £8pcm or £75pa.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne