DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mastershots Issue

They have promised to fix it in next update.... That was 4 updates ago!!!

Yeah, this **** doesn't work.
It's the reason why I want to move away from DJI. Too much Chinese attitude put into the drones. Everyone outside China is used to more freedom.

I'm told not to start new threads on subjects allready being discussed, so I found this one. It seems to have the same issue I have. MASTER SHOTS KEEPS TELLING ME IT WILL REACH IT'S MAX ALTITUDE AND SO I NEED TO LOWER MY ALTITUDE TO THE SUBJECT. I actually went to 2ft, even zero feet and it still says i'm going to exceed maximum altitude. My max atitude is set to 1600 ft in the settings. Do I need to push back my firmware to the one I purchased the drone with? It worked when I first bough the drone. Any other ideas, besides turning back the firmware?

I'm told not to start new threads on subjects allready being discussed, so I found this one. It seems to have the same issue I have. MASTER SHOTS KEEPS TELLING ME IT WILL REACH IT'S MAX ALTITUDE AND SO I NEED TO LOWER MY ALTITUDE TO THE SUBJECT. I actually went to 2ft, even zero feet and it still says i'm going to exceed maximum altitude. My max atitude is set to 1600 ft in the settings. Do I need to push back my firmware to the one I purchased the drone with? It worked when I first bough the drone. Any other ideas, besides turning back the firmware?
Your max altitude should be set to 400 ft or lower.

Your max altitude should be set to 400 ft or lower.
I don't do that in case I decide to fly up a mountain side. As I climb the side of the mountain, I stay at 400ft AGL from the mountain side, but the drone thinks I'm at a higher AGL than I really am. Anyway, Are you stating, that if I set my max altitude to 400 feet it will correct the issue with master shots?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S