DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maven issue?

Transition

Reactions
Hi, I tried out my Mini 2 with Maven yesterday the first time. I flew my drone in two locations with DJI Fly app and had no issues. When I connected with the mini to try out a basic test pattern from a previously entered set of way points, it followed the track but the Mini 2 was shaking and vibrating all over the place. I landed it half way through completion, went back to DJI Fly, and it worked perfectly again. Does anyone know why that would be?

Thank you all!

Yes I had the same issue. Not sure if it is anything to do with the phone device (in my case, iPhone 7) which is struggling to compute with the tech used on the Maven app. Looking forward to hearing other responses.

Yes I had the same issue. Not sure if it is anything to do with the phone device (in my case, iPhone 7) which is struggling to compute with the tech used on the Maven app. Looking forward to hearing other responses.
I have iPhone 8 Plus. Like I mentioned, my Mini works great with the Fly App but as soon as I switched to Maven it was terrible. I hope we can find a fix for this!

I had a similar problem. I had created and flown a couple of missions with Maven and my Mini 2. I went out this morning and created a simple mission in my backyard, but when I executed it, the drone acted very strangely. It shot up about 20 feet, spun arround and headed in the wrong direction.

I tried a simpler waypoint mission, just 3 waypoints, and something similar happened. I brought out my Mini 1 to try the same mission with similar results

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard