Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic² pro top speed go4 app

I'll see if I can dig out the log files and look at what they say
You will find some useful data:

(sample of one of my flights from last weekend):
MA-Altitude_CSV.png

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Hey anybody wants to post there top speed here from their m2ps go on the go 4 app feel free to do so im trying to see who the fastest out there i will also post my top speed with a video im surprised no one has done this yet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200309-065829.jpg
    Screenshot_20200309-065829.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: Cloudman
Yes - good point ... However, now I'm mystified as to what that figure is actually telling us ... My 'Top Altitude' is recorded as 330.2 metres - with a date of 3rd November 2019. If I look at the flight log for that date, I can see that I took off from a point that is 213ft / 64 metres ASL (confirmed by UK topographical map) ... I was altitude limiting to 120 metres, so even going to max height, I'd have been 184 metres ... I really don't know where Go4 has got the 330.2 from????
My best guess is an inaccurate GPS elevation fix at takeoff, based upon an insufficient number of satellites before launch. 12 are required by DJI for all unlocks to work. However, it turns green Ready to Fly with only 8 satellites.

Funny enough, my fastest groundspeed was with my Phantom 4 original. This was in ATTI Mode on a high wind day.

82D49415-EBCC-4659-BB7D-4BFED2178F9A.jpeg

This was today with the M2P. A bit less wind up high than I expected. I had just done the ATTI Mode mod, and it was fairly windy. I went outbound into the wind to 8000’ and then spun around, climbed to 400, and then into ATTI Mode. I let it drift toward home at first with no inputs for 1000’, and the speed maxed out at 25MPH, then I put the coal to it.

1C781C25-BB67-4FCF-AA4E-63BD33CE468F.jpeg

Funny enough, my fastest groundspeed was with my Phantom 4 original. This was in ATTI Mode on a high wind day.

View attachment 96329

This was today with the M2P. A bit less wind up high than I expected. I had just done the ATTI Mode mod, and it was fairly windy. I went outbound into the wind to 8000’ and then spun around, climbed to 400, and then into ATTI Mode. I let it drift toward home at first with no inputs for 1000’, and the speed maxed out at 25MPH, then I put the coal to it.

View attachment 96330
The exact same thing i did nice the wind was pretty intense here i remember the guy from drone U saying you can use atti mode to check wind direction then it hit me speed run with tail wind atti mode the other modes like sport mode keeps you at a certain speed even if
you use tail wind i was only able to do 46.2

Reactions: Brockrock
Today I had a chance to try a test flight to see what an M2ED could achieve in ATTI mode: :cool:

Max. speed: 103.50 km/h (64.31 mph)

Here the link to Airdata.

Today I had a chance to try a test flight to see what an M2ED could achieve in ATTI mode: :cool:

Max. speed: 103.50 km/h (64.31 mph)

Here the link to Airdata.
Nice i had some strong wind flying into it in sport mode i was doing 7mph at one point it wasn't even moving did that for like 15-20mins then hit the atti and got like 76.6mph my fastest yet my goal is 100mph but ill have to set a landing zone and drive out to a point to launch from rather than flying into the wind burning out the battery

F20A20C1-6971-44CB-8457-155C709B0C4C.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure