DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 camera flashing

Over exposure settings?
I replaced the camera after a crash, worked fine for a while But than every now and than it will flash complete white and back to normal for a up to 2 seconds than every goes fine for a while

Do you mean the entire video feed flashes white?

I replaced the camera after a crash, worked fine for a while But than every now and than it will flash complete white and back to normal for a up to 2 seconds than every goes fine for a while

Have you tried to reseat the gimbal ribbon cable?

I'm out. I have seen it flash black from a lack of feed but never all white. Good luck and keep us posted on what the problem/fix was.

I am experiencing this exact same issue with my Mavic 2 Pro.
I have messed with all of the settings and nothing seems to solve it.
Whether in photo or video mode, when activated the screen will go all white for a frame or two like its being completely overexposed. It makes shooting in 24 frames impossible, at 60 fps I can manually cut out the all-white frames and footage looks somewhat ok with occasional minor jumps, but obviously not ideal.

I also tried connecting to the controller with a phone and an iPad to see if that was the issue, and the same white flickering still occurs.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The drone is basically new with very little flight time, but it's been doing this as long as I've been with the company (two months).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidwujr