DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 crash

Oldguy1964

Reactions
I purchased a DJI mavic 2 that was crashed and will not fly. I did get it to sync with its controller but no flight due to sensor issues. Where is the best and most cost effective place to send this drone for repairs?

If it is just obstacle avoidance sensors then your man cave or workshop or computer desk.
If you suspect more than that I leave recommendations up to others as the repair process can become a swap and test procedure and buying successive bits to swap could become expensive and time consuming plus sourcing bit could be a problem.

Try recalibrating the sensors through the assistant. That worked
for me once after I had a incident. Or have sent it to
Make a ticket with them and they will send you a shipping lapel
and give you a Qoute. Don’t like it they ship it back at no charge .
@DDS is a vender here and have used them several times.
Highly recommend them .

When I had a gimbal problem with my M2PRO I tried several of the private guys on here for the repair. Most just wanted to replace the entire gimbal and camera. Another from Virginia or W.Virginia, I can't remember exactly, said he could do the repair. I paid him and he did try but it did not work so I sent it back. He tried again but still no good, so he said he would refund me. He never did, in fact never responded to my message to him after that.

In the end I sent it to DJI and it was done within ten day, in fact they just replaced my drone with a new one and it cost me $345 I believe. If I were doing it over again, I would only use DJI. Their labour cost is $65 which is on par or cheaper than the guys who advertise here. Do yourself a favour and just send it to DJI.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilTone