DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual - Live Burn Training

jaja6009

Premium Pilot
Reactions
For those wondering how the DJI Mavic Enterprise Dual works in fire suppression, this video should give you an idea.
The FLIR Lepton sensor with its low 160x120 resolution may not be the best solution for many use cases, but it works very well in a structure fire at a some what close range.

For those wondering how the DJI Mavic Enterprise Dual works in fire suppression, this video should give you an idea.
The FLIR Lepton sensor with its low 160x120 resolution may not be the best solution for many use cases, but it works very well in a structure fire at a some what close range.

You need to make the video public on the website where you posted it, so members can see it

Cool... er rather HOT video ?

I'm looking at the just released Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced... but I'm sure the price tag will easily be double, if not triple the current ME2 Duo.

Cool... er rather HOT video ?

I'm looking at the just released Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced... but I'm sure the price tag will easily be double, if not triple the current ME2 Duo.
Thanks, when asked I've always said this drone works very well for firefighting with the large Delta in temperature. It just kind of falls flat on its face for Search and Rescue. Later in the original nonedited video the drone shows how easily it can go up check the other sides of the building and roof for fire spread and extension.

We cancelled our order for an Autel Evo 2 at work after the announcement of the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced. We are awaiting pricing and hopefully will be ordering as soon as price is announced. For my personal small shop I am most definitely getting this drone as I love the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual except for the no zoom and low resolution camera. Everything else about the drone has been rock solid including its ability to have a strong connection even in areas that have caused lost link events with other drones.

I don't think the price should be over 5000 euros because high resolution thermal cameras are now available cheaply. I personally think of trying to install an ht-301 on a dji mini 2

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan