DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Enterprise Intelligent Flight Modes

FatStoge

Reactions
I recently purchased a Mavic 2 Enterprise, main reason I got it was I wanted all the bells and whistles and I was able to get it for close to the same price as a Zoom from where I work. The drone is only compatible with the DJI Pilot App which means I have none of the Quick Shots or Intelligent Flight Modes and when trying to open the DJI Go App, it says the drone is incompatible. Is there any work around for this or plans to make it cross compatible with both apps? Thanks!

Reactions: vinhidalgo
All I got was the "Official" answer, that Flight modes may be available in the future and that it is only compatible with the Pilot App (answered with a screen shot from their FAQ).

While I'm fairly certain you are not happy about this situation, thanks for letting the rest of us know of this limitation on the Enterprise model.

Reactions: ZUCSTA
I recently purchased a Mavic 2 Enterprise, main reason I got it was I wanted all the bells and whistles and I was able to get it for close to the same price as a Zoom from where I work. The drone is only compatible with the DJI Pilot App which means I have none of the Quick Shots or Intelligent Flight Modes and when trying to open the DJI Go App, it says the drone is incompatible. Is there any work around for this or plans to make it cross compatible with both apps? Thanks!

That’s great that you got the Enterprise at a very nice price. I own the 2 Pro and want to get as well an Enterprise but $1999 plus shipping is something to think about just to have a special drone. I know that is not intended as for photography or videos but for surveillance, search and rescue etc, so maybe that’s why it does not have all the features we have with our consumer drones. Happy for you at some point because you’re missing the other stuff but yes, maybe you will have to consider if that’s the one you want/need.

Actually the same seems to be true the other way around. I tried to use the pilot app on my M2P - it claims it is incompatible.

Exactly. And from what I read prior, at that time you can still connect M2E to the Go app

Love my new Mavic 2 E . . .just posted some results here. VLOS takes on a whole new meaning . . legally here in Canada at least. . . . see Mavic 2 General Discussion. I haven'r figured out here how to link it.

Last edited:
Ahh...well, just because it loads up doesn't mean it's perfect! I'm not gonna fly with it again. Not worth it. Thanks for the heads up!
sorry I mean It doesn't work for Mavic zoom at all on iOS not compatible.

Been told DJI are working on it . . I'm sure it takes a lot of work to get all compatibility issues lined up in time for a release . . So I'm glad they didn't wait for everything to work with everything else before they release. I can live with no refresh so I'm just glad I sprung for the Crystal Sky monitor last year. Its working great. Enterprise has all the best features now with the x2 optical x3 digital zoom . . you can read a license place at the other end of a football field. . . and DJI Pilot is certainly a step UP.

I just received my M2E. Game changer in my field, love the bird! I paid under $1800 shipped for the basic kit, no fly more. I already have a M2Z. It’s worth it if your a first responder, volunteer SAR, or similar type field.

I just received my M2E. Game changer in my field, love the bird! I paid under $1800 shipped for the basic kit, no fly more. I already have a M2Z. It’s worth it if your a first responder, volunteer SAR, or similar type field.
Likewise . . I'm with you on all counts . . love that searchlight you can see it over 2 miles away at only 30% brightness

Reactions: fleurdelisxliv
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro