DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Enterprise?

Very interesting. One definitely looks like an anti-collision strobe with its own battery. If this indeed the case, we may finally have a light that can be seen in at a distance in broad daylight.

The other one-- yeah it really looks like a speaker, but it really doesn't look large enough to be of any use unless you are really close. Speakers have some heft to them, esp. if they're loud enough to be heard at any distance over the sound of the quad. Anything that loud with that placement looks like it would really mess with the center of gravity. IDK - wait and see I guess. Exciting times!

Also, the black Mavic in the back looks cool!

My guess is that the enterprise edition will be tapping into the area the Matrice is covering to bridge the price gap. Think slant range for crop planning, strobes / ir sensor to set up accurate grid surveys from a base. Just my two cents

Reactions: Drone Master
My guess is that the enterprise edition will be tapping into the area the Matrice is covering to bridge the price gap. Think slant range for crop planning, strobes / ir sensor to set up accurate grid surveys from a base. Just my two cents

Do you think that is a speaker or some kind of IR cam / sensor array?

I think in the picture shown, (the one with the honey comb grill support) that that is a speaker. I did a frequency separation on the image and you can make out the cone and foam edges.

Maybe they'll call the speaker package the "DJI DJ System"

Reactions: RFaust
I think in the picture shown, (the one with the honey comb grill support) that that is a speaker. I did a frequency separation on the image and you can make out the cone and foam edges.
I agree, and the plastic honeycomb appears to be structural support so the grill does not get smashed into the cavity.

But do you guys not see these obvious photoshop artifacts??

upload_2018-7-13_16-40-16.png

I say Chinese knock off trying to look cool. Clearly shopped. Also why is it that people find the need to make 200 of these threads... Is 1 not enough lol

I say Chinese knock off trying to look cool. Clearly shopped. Also why is it that people find the need to make 200 of these threads... Is 1 not enough lol
for the same reason they like to bash the competition.

I see that there is a lot of interest in the Black Mavic in the background. Could that be the one? The Mavic Pro 2 in Black?, or something else in the line up?:D

Reactions: Specialk
I see that there is a lot of interest in the Black Mavic in the background. Could that be the one? The Mavic Pro 2 in Black?, or something else in the line up?:D

It seems to match the hand held unit and camera in the first leaked picture-which would be cool but that camera looks smaller than the grey one.

Z

Any idea what those attachments do?

I don’t know what those are, but if they are looking for ideas I’d like to see a parabolic dish microphone that could point beyond the Mavic’s prop noises and record whatever is being pointed at.

Z

Reactions: Drone Master
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derekleeth