DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Enterprise?

View attachment 42899

This is another poorly done photoshop of the logo again. This may be an actual prototype, but that ain’t a real logo.
I read an article on UAV EXPERT NEWS last wk. that said they believe the "ENTERPRISE" package is to be a MODULAR system with features that can be added on/taken off...Thermal Imagery Camera, Survey gear, etc....be safe fly safe

It is used on rifle scopes but it primary use is to prevent an illuminated reticle or lens flash from being seen by the enemy or electronic countermeasures. The honeycomb converts the lens into a series of very small apertures and reduces reflection, lens flash or illumination from being picked up unless you are directly, precisely in line with the aperture.
BeanBubba said the exact same thing as you, just in less words.

This is another poorly done photoshop of the logo again. This may be an actual prototype, but that ain’t a real logo.

Not sure how you can tell that from a hugely over-zoomed JPG crawling with compression artefacts.

Reactions: MrsTreat
I couldn’t find that pic on the DJI site. Can you share a URL where you found the picture?
That image has been removed from their website, but I snapped this screenshot of it yesterday:

Screen-Shot-2018-07-30-at-10.48.jpg

Have to wonder if some of these leaks are now deliberate.
Press event got cancelled but drip feeding information keeps the hype and excitement level up.

Reactions: Drone Master
Have to wonder if some of these leaks are now deliberate.
Press event got cancelled but drip feeding information keeps the hype and excitement level up.
I wouldn't be too surprised if it was. That is the way marketing works these days, and DJI is a master at it.

Having said that, did anybody spot the split lines on the legs of the Enterprise? As this version is said to be all about modularity, I am guessing you could connect longer legs so as to account for larger attachments on the top of the drone without the props getting in the way.

I doubt that’s a speaker attachment but would be awesome if it is. I’d get one to blare over my neighborhood pretending aliens or Russians have invaded.

Should I get one of these when they are released or should I wait for the Mavic 3?

if your gonna dream and wish you may as well do it right
mavic 49,50 and 51 is right around the corner:p:p:p

New Mavic 4, will fall off the sky, if you don't update while it flies. Advanced Dji technology.

New Mavic 4, will fall off the sky, if you don't update while it flies. Advanced Dji technology.
new go fly updates for those that cant wait to fly:p
somehow i can believe it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett