DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 firmware v1.00.04.00 dual RC support added

Im looking the the play store now and the GO4 app doesn't mention anyrthing about dual controller option in the whats new section. It does say the app was updated on 19 APR. So my question to the group is---- Is version in the paly store the same as the iOS app V4.3.16?

Im looking the the play store now and the GO4 app doesn't mention anyrthing about dual controller option in the whats new section. It does say the app was updated on 19 APR. So my question to the group is---- Is version in the paly store the same as the iOS app V4.3.16?

When it does get updated, it should show these screens

24c32741fd2efc08784b80aca16f8e77.jpg

73dad84e39a9c926efa74658c4ac922d.jpg

Thanks
I keep getting this error each time I try to install the app on my smart controller (SC). "The package appears to be corrupt"
Here is what I'm doing
1 In the play store I locate the Go4 app
2 I have the play store generate a link to that app
3 Using APK downloader, I paste the link and then have it down load the APK package
4 I copy the APK package to a micro sd card
5 I attached the Micro SD card to the SC
6 I tap on Installation Package
7 The App apppears and I tap on it
8 I'm asked if i want to install the update and I hit install
9 The error message happen in about 5 seconds

I have tried it on serveral different Micro SD cards. I down loaded it again I had APK generate another Package, and NO JOY.
I have sucessufully installed other apps on the SC using this exact method
And ideas or suggestions?

Sorry, I misunderstood your problem.
Not sure on that one. I thought that GO4 updates through Wi-Fi.
NO problem It does on an iOS device but unknown, to me, on how the SC and android will do this. ANYONE out there have an Idea or insite?

BTW if you happen to have a P4 pro V2, The SC works on it and you have and had Dual controller conrtol before this latest Go4 update

Thanks for you input

The Crystal Sky I have says it is current at v4.3.14 and there is no .16 available. The update has to come from DJI not the Play Store, even though it is an Android OS I believe it is a hybrid version for the CS and the regular “android” version of Go4 won’t just “work” on it. Guess is the smart controller is the same way?

The Crystal Sky I have says it is current at v4.3.14 and there is no .16 available. The update has to come from DJI not the Play Store, even though it is an Android OS I believe it is a hybrid version for the CS and the regular “android” version of Go4 won’t just “work” on it. Guess is the smart controller is the same way?
Must be I guess I wait and see when they see fit to push the update for the SC.

I wonder why my unused android phone that dont have go app4 installed has newer version 4.3.2 in the app store release april 4. While i cant seem to find an update versions to my android phones that mainly use for drones?. Does this means i need to uninstall 4.3.14 versions to have 4.3.2? Im lost here?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-21-07-04-22.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-21-07-04-22.png
    87.6 KB · Views: 42
I was finally able to upgrade the smart controller and the go4 app. It’s all in the latest firmware push.

It took a while and you have to have the latest version of DJI assistant for the Mavic In order to do the upgrade.

How did you get v4.3.16 on your Crystal Sky? Mine still insists 4.3.14 is most current and doesn’t show the “primary”/“secondary” option in Go4.

I'm glad you asked! I linked the standard controller with the Crystalsky as the primary and the Smart Controller as the secondary. Since one of the reasons for dual control is camera operation, 7.85 screen works really well for this. I removed the sticks to eliminate that possibility ,as it's the primary and have them hold the Crystalsky with the remote serving no purpose, so now they can control the camera with a finger pressed on the screen. Pretty cool. Obviously, it would be ideal to have the SC as primary but its not that tragic in my opinion.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas