DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 parameters

Tilt is not enough, today i test with tilt 60 with almost no wind, speed was 73km/hr. So there is another parameter blocking the speed.

Reactions: Daboyo726
Tilt is not enough, today i test with tilt 60 with almost no wind, speed was 73km/hr. So there is another parameter blocking the speed.
It goes faster than stock...
i can give u full list of those parameters to search and test if u like to waste ur time.

Reactions: mrreddog
A quadricopter is not an airplane! Horizontal speed is controlled just by tilt, no other parameter.
The problem is that tilt cause a bigger drag so wind's speed matter a lot

A quadricopter is not an airplane! Horizontal speed is controlled just by tilt, no other parameter.
The problem is that tilt cause a bigger drag so wind's speed matter a lot

Wrong wrong wrong, dji speed drones have two parameters to change to work out !

any luck any altitiude parameters? or nfz parameters or are these still a mystery wit mav2

Any new ideas of other parameters to be changed?

Mavic Air is the same. It is also limited with more than one parameter. Anybody found it?

Thanks..

i would wait till "nld" drones gets thier software workging with the mav2, they are working on it as we speak, then it will be a simple click of a mouse to change things, to do it the way these guys are doing it is adanced, u need to remove modules from your firmware and debug and such, its for advanced users, nld will be automated software and totally worth the 25 buks
?? NLD drones????

my top speed is 93kph, dont over tilt, my sport is only 50 i believe, i have tweaked a few other settings with trial and error but honestly cant remember now. was hard enough to write **** down when i changed it.
i average about 87kph with no wind but my motors max out literally cant spin any quicker... saying that i have not upped the volts yet. i can not get paramaters on assistant, my fw too late, but managed to get nld mod...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas