DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 parameters

bomberuk

Reactions
has anyone tried modding the parameters on the mavic 2 yet, i connected to the modded dji assistant and got the parameters to show up but wasn't brave enough to change anything,

Reactions: dwalster
has anyone tried modding the parameters on the mavic 2 yet, i connected to the modded dji assistant and got the parameters to show up but wasn't brave enough to change anything,
The thing is that the names of the parameters have changed! For example I have no clue how to edit the acc_up value I was only able to find the max up speed val...

Huh, I'm pretty surprised any access to the parameters are even possible. We will give it some time and then hopefully the OG'S will come up with best way in..

Huh, I'm pretty surprised any access to the parameters are even possible. We will give it some time and then hopefully the OG'S will come up with best way in..

Assistant 2 1.1.2 accesses the M2 parameters, even though it sees it as a Mavic Pro.

can you post up a screen shot of the changed parameters so we can see what we need to look for as i believe they have slightly different descriptions ;)

Reactions: dwalster
just had a look at changing the wind warning par, dont seemed to be there on this mav 2, i had it totally switch of on the old one ;)

Reactions: genesimmons
On my DJI assistant I can't get parameters! It must be the newer version which is a real pain. I really want DJI assist 1.1.2. Anyone know how I can get it? Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98