DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 parameters

On my DJI assistant I can't get parameters! It must be the newer version which is a real pain. I really want DJI assist 1.1.2. Anyone know how I can get it? Thanks.
Are you on Mac or on windows? I think if you google the issue the tutorials will still work!

I've just downloaded from drones4life the 1.1.2 version. I then plugged in the mavic1 and still not getting the full menus down the left hand side of the screen! It's is so frustrating! Are you guys getting the full parameter menu's?

I've just downloaded from drones4life the 1.1.2 version. I then plugged in the mavic1 and still not getting the full menus down the left hand side of the screen! It's is so frustrating! Are you guys getting the full parameter menu's?
Yeah I remember there were some additional steps to do but it's to long ago I did it. There are some tutorials (especially digdat0's) which are definitely worth to check out!
digdat0

Thanks for helping guys but I can't get any further with this. I notice digat uses some drop-down menus with debug stuff?? Not quite sure how he does it as he's so quick!

Reactions: ivpool$
i changed the desc speed in S and GPS mode to -10 and up 8 m/S. Descending works stable in this way and very fast. Couldnt find max speed or wind ... all has different names ..

i would wait till "nld" drones gets thier software workging with the mav2, they are working on it as we speak, then it will be a simple click of a mouse to change things, to do it the way these guys are doing it is adanced, u need to remove modules from your firmware and debug and such, its for advanced users, nld will be automated software and totally worth the 25 buks

Thanks for helping guys but I can't get any further with this. I notice digat uses some drop-down menus with debug stuff?? Not quite sure how he does it as he's so quick!
He shows how to edit a file to get that at the beginning.

On my DJI assistant I can't get parameters! It must be the newer version which is a real pain. I really want DJI assist 1.1.2. Anyone know how I can get it? Thanks.

It’s in from the thread I linked from the previous post.

Mavic 2 Atti mode

now all we need to know is what they do as it is completely different from the mavic 1,

no to bothered about the height restrictions just want to get ride of those bloody wind warnings ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27