DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 parameters

i would wait till "nld" drones gets thier software workging with the mav2, they are working on it as we speak, then it will be a simple click of a mouse to change things, to do it the way these guys are doing it is adanced, u need to remove modules from your firmware and debug and such, its for advanced users, nld will be automated software and totally worth the 25 buks

They just increased to 45buks...
Seems like they are short before release

ya i woud have paid 45 to do my mav1, i struggled with utube and asking questions and had to do the internal sd card,,,, i didnt even know they exsisted till after i was done struggling, if the mav2 is able to remove the modules that make it adjustable i will prob grab the new mav2 fully equiped with "nld"

Does anyone try to remove the altitude limit? Is it possible to fly more 500metres? If i do that change I will lose the warrenty? thanks regards

Does anyone try to remove the altitude limit? Is it possible to fly more 500metres? If i do that change I will lose the warrenty? thanks regards
i to am eagerly waiting news on this,,,,,,nld drones hasnt confirmed this yet,,,

There may be deeper hacks but, on the M2, DJI Assistant 2 in parameter mode does not allow that parameter to exceed 500 m.
ohhhhh no, hope the nld team can get rid of the module that controls that. looks like i wont be selling the mav1 just yet,,,,, haha

I've just downloaded from drones4life the 1.1.2 version. I then plugged in the mavic1 and still not getting the full menus down the left hand side of the screen! It's is so frustrating! Are you guys getting the full parameter menu's?

I didn't read all the post but this might help.

DJI Assistant 2 download.
read down to the bottom:

NOTE:
Installing this tool on Windows 8 or 10 requires you to boot into safe mode.

This is because the 2 drivers needed are not, or not properly signed, and Windows 8 and 10 won’t allow installation when running in “normal” mode
Steps below the note
See if that helps

Finally done it! I get the full lefthand side menus. Can height limit be changed?

Hi, Just joined this forum as I bought my Mavic Pro last week and have been trawling the web to work out how to increase the height limit. Don't get me wrong, I am only going to be sensible with it but there are location shoots where I need more height!

It appears you have so far mirrored my frustrations in that every effort has simply returned me to the DJI Assist 2 menu without the parameters to adjust. I've uninstalled everything and re installed 112, I've followed the reboot method turning off drivers etc but no joy. Would you be kind enough to walk me through exactly what you did in idiot proof mode so I can try and get this sorted? I'd be extremely grateful ;)

Hi, Just joined this forum as I bought my Mavic Pro last week and have been trawling the web to work out how to increase the height limit. Don't get me wrong, I am only going to be sensible with it but there are location shoots where I need more height!

It appears you have so far mirrored my frustrations in that every effort has simply returned me to the DJI Assist 2 menu without the parameters to adjust. I've uninstalled everything and re installed 112, I've followed the reboot method turning off drivers etc but no joy. Would you be kind enough to walk me through exactly what you did in idiot proof mode so I can try and get this sorted? I'd be extremely grateful ;)
u need to make sure u have a older firware in your mavic first, if u have the newest this wont work, but follow this guys steps,this is the guide i used,

Reactions: Adaaam75
u need to make sure u have a older firware in your mavic first, if u have the newest this wont work, but follow this guys steps,this is the guide i used,

Finally!!

So now, having uninstalled the latest Assistant and installing 1.1.2 AND backdating my firmware on the Mavic I was able to use 1.1.2 along with the awesome video from digdat0 I have been able to tweek certain parameters. Thanks to Genesimmons (?) and everyone else for the advice.

Gofly!!!!

Reactions: genesimmons
With tilt mode 60 the speed is only 65km/hr.... on the simulator is 83km/hour...but on real flight we got only 65.

With tilt mode 60 the speed is only 65km/hr.... on the simulator is 83km/hour...but on real flight we got only 65.
Wind always make things faster or slower..

Attachments

• 16A1D7E1-5A52-41C0-B22A-CBDDAC9197CB.jpeg
    16A1D7E1-5A52-41C0-B22A-CBDDAC9197CB.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 61
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78