DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 pro batteries

DGNOO

Reactions
Hi
Please advise if using non Dji batteries is a bad practice. Half the price of Dji batteries.
Thanks[emoji41][emoji576]

I have no personal experience with 3rd party batteries, maybe you could list the brand you are refering for better chances.
Anyway, you have to ask yourself, if the saving is worth worrying about quality which may lead to a total loss. DJI would certainly not cover any problem under their warranty.

It could void your DJI warranty and you're taking a risk since they are not OEM batteries. If the price difference is worth risking your drone and the batteries have good reviews, then it might be a worthwhile option for you.

It could void your DJI warranty and you're taking a risk since they are not OEM batteries. If the price difference is worth risking your drone and the batteries have good reviews, then it might be a worthwhile option for you.
I guess, we exactly had the same idea about 3rd party batteries when writing our lines. ;)

I have no personal experience with 3rd party batteries, maybe you could list the brand you are refering for better chances.
Anyway, you have to ask yourself, if the saving is worth worrying about quality which may lead to a total loss. DJI would certainly not cover any problem under their warranty.
Agree. Thanks. Ill stick
To
Genuine product.

@DGNOO
On a personal side note, it's not worth the hassle.
Yeah, it saves quite some money and that's never a bad thing to consider but I rather trust DJI components with their price tag then to worry later for losing a drone worth multiple times a battery. You rely on them quite heavily and I wouldn't want to use a product, where I am not certain that the quality of production is on par with DJI.

we exactly had the same idea about 3rd party batteries when writing our lines
Yep! DJI batteries are known to work great, so there's really no need to go elsewhere until they stop making them.

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
Hi
Please advise if using non Dji batteries is a bad practice. Half the price of Dji batteries.
Thanks[emoji41][emoji576]
half the price true they seem to work but once you do a firmware update they useless as its not smart battery. also you have to worry about the bird falling at of the sky. for $50 not worth risking your $1000 drone

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro