DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Battery Issue

Reactions
I’ve had some concerns, problems, with my Mavic 2 pro batteries. Here’s the deal… This has happened with older batteries, and even newer batteries… A couple that I’ve barely had any hours on. 0A0A769A-8ECF-4614-BD19-778C81BCF0E7.jpegI charge the batteries fully, and I update them on the computer very often before flights. Yet multiple times, with multiple batteries, when I go to start the drone and take off I get a red warning that says that there’s only enough battery power to return to home. Even though the battery is completely full. It is very frustrating… One of the batteries a while ago I sent back to DJI, and when I finally got one back in the mail it was the same battery with the same issue. Does anybody know what this is about and why this is happening? The battery terminals are clean, it’s locked into the drone properly etc. etc. Please help as I am growing very frustrated!

Don’t think I’ve ever heard of updating batteries on a computer.
On occasion, the Go4 app will mention a firmware inconsistency that usually applies to battery firmware.
Why would you “very often” do this?

I’ve had some concerns, problems, with my Mavic 2 pro batteries. Here’s the deal… This has happened with older batteries, and even newer batteries… A couple that I’ve barely had any hours on. View attachment 151418I charge the batteries fully, and I update them on the computer very often before flights. Yet multiple times, with multiple batteries, when I go to start the drone and take off I get a red warning that says that there’s only enough battery power to return to home. Even though the battery is completely full. It is very frustrating… One of the batteries a while ago I sent back to DJI, and when I finally got one back in the mail it was the same battery with the same issue. Does anybody know what this is about and why this is happening? The battery terminals are clean, it’s locked into the drone properly etc. etc. Please help as I am growing very frustrated!
I am having the same issue and thought it was my batteries being old. I have not yet purchased new batteries but was about to. I don’t want to purchase new ones to only have the same issue if it’s actually the drone with the issue.

Have you heard anything from elsewhere?

He tenido algunas preocupaciones, problemas con las baterías de mi Mavic 2 pro. Este es el problema... Esto ha sucedido con baterías más viejas, e incluso con baterías más nuevas... Un par de las que apenas he tenido algunas horas. View attachment 151418Cargo las baterías por completo y las actualizo en la computadora con mucha frecuencia antes de los vuelos. Sin embargo, varias veces, con varias baterías, cuando enciendo el dron y despego, recibo una advertencia roja que dice que solo hay batería suficiente para volver a casa. A pesar de que la batería está completamente llena. Es muy frustrante... Una de las baterías que envié hace un tiempo a DJI, y cuando finalmente recibí una por correo, era la misma batería con el mismo problema. ¿Alguien sabe de qué se trata esto y por qué sucede esto? Los terminales de la batería están limpios, está bloqueado correctamente en el dron, etc., etc. ¡Por favor, ayuda ya que estoy muy frustrado!
revisa la carga y el estado de la batería en la pantalla; no recargas si aún la batería tiene según el tiempo disponible para vuelo, recarga sin exceder el tiempo así se apague automático, revisa el cargador y o el adaptador de corriente que sean originales; me pasa algo similar con un Hubzan Zino Mini pro, no cargues con el computador, sino directo al enchufe con cargador y adaptador originales.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007