DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Battery--spinning lights?

Lightstorm

Reactions
Hello fellow pilots,
Just went to take my M2P up for a bit and with one of the three batteries I rotate, when I powered up, the 2nd and third lights (lower right and lower left) stayed on, as if the battery had "crashed." When I placed the battery on the charger the four lights are making a spinning animation (it is not making the normal animation where the lights "fill up"). Other two batteries I have on the charger are charging fine.

Has anyone else ran into this issue? I had never seen this before. This battery was about 39% charge when I disconnected it from the aircraft. Thanks!

-Marc

Last edited:
Usually means the battery’s firmware needs updating. The one previously in the drone will have updated when the aircraft did. You then need to do any other batteries.

Thanks, Danny. Just powered everything up again and got a battery signal error. Battery is stuck in a "power on" state and I can't turn it off. As soon as I connect it to the aircraft it immediately powers on (without me having to hold the power button down). I've contacted Support.

Try holding the power button on the battery down for 30 seconds. I had a similar problem on the MP battery last year and was told this resets the battery. May be worth a try.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lab916