DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Green light on charging base

Kelpfish

Reactions
Hi All,

Quick question. I have two Mavic 2 Pro chargers (wall units). I have five batteries. All five only charge to 56%. I am not at my primary home rather in my rental across the US. I was wondering

1. On the charger base itself there is a green LED that fades in and out while the batteries are charging. What is the purpose of that light? Is it supposed to fade in and out or could that be an indication that the unit isn't receiving enough juice to fully charge the batteries?

2. If not that charger base, could it be that my outlets aren't delivering enough juice to fully charge the batteries?

The batteries DO turn off when "fully charged" but when on the Mavic the system only tells me they are at 56%. If I remove them from the charger base then put them back on, they are blinking (charging) at the 50-75% range (third light).

I purposefully bought two chargers in case one went bad on the road, but they are both behaving the same way, so I think there is something else going on here.

Any advice?

Joe

Have you tried plugging the chargers into a different outlet (in a different part of the home, served by a different breaker)?

How old are you batteries?
A steady green light indicates the battery is fully charged, fading light indicates battery is charging, but of course you knew that.
If all else fails, buy one new battery as a test battery and see if it charges to 100 %.

Check to see if there is a switch on the chargers that is set to 65% instead of 100% like this RCGEEK

Attachments

• IMG_0177.JPG
    IMG_0177.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 11
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf