DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro battery?

F34R

Reactions
Is this the proper battery for the M2Pro? I wanted to grab a few, but I wanted to make sure before. Or if there is a better alternative, cost or performance wise.

Thanks a bunch.

Is this the proper battery for the M2Pro? I wanted to grab a few, but I wanted to make sure before. Or if there is a better alternative, cost or performance wise.

Thanks a bunch.
No, that’s for the original Mavic Pro. The Mavic 2 Pro batteries have the battery status LEDs around the power button.

/slaps forehead.
It's the Mavic 2 Intelligent battery for $149 that I'm looking for, right?

I have 4 for sale. Along with a few other mavic 2 stuff i no longer have a need for.
TruGreen - Interested in what you have for sale. I am always looking for a spare Mavic 2 Pro in good condition, batteries and Smart Controller. Let me know what you are have, what condition, hours of flight time for batteries and drone, and price? Thx!!

Reactions: Droniac
Talk to me. Info on the batteries please. Price, condition, etc.
I just love when a plan comes together. 👍🏻 Godspeed, Droniac

I have to add, I’ve been m2pro battery prepared since the 3 came out. I figured if Hx repeats. I’ll have a great bird and no go. Till now the batteries maintain the same price as always. I’m surprised their still even available. I bought up enough M2P batteries to run a Tesla. Lmao. I was playing it safe. Now I have them boxed brand new in a cool dry comfy place. I have no regrets. Never went down in price. Fly safe & Godspeed , Droniac

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTBennett00