DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro, BT300 and DJI Go 4 from Moverio means... signal delay and app crash

godiva92

Reactions
I just tried today outdoor top of hill with sunny hot weather. The latest DJI GO 4.3 run in BT300 with Mavic 2 Pro, in case any issue I used DU recorder for screen recording. Yes, this might also be one of the cause for all those problem encounter later on. BT300 already update to the latest firmware R1.5.
The start up is fine in the beginning until M2P 2km far from home point. The RC shutter is not responding, I can’t switch from video recording to photo taking. Video feed and stick movement still fine but the other control in DJI Go 4 response slowly, it take 5-10 sec delay to get response any functions. A while later DJI GO 4 quit itself then disconnected with the RC and can’t get back in connection. At that time my M2P is 3.5km away from me. I remove BT300 from the RC and put my iPhone back on, luckily RC connected back to iPhone and saw M2P already returning home. I will tried to put the youtube link update here once I get the time.

Reactions: ksmusa
Hey Godiva:

Long time, hope all is well. I'm leaning toward the DU recorder being the issue also.

Hey Godiva:

Long time, hope all is well. I'm leaning toward the DU recorder being the issue also.
The CPU process power definitely become the bottle neck of BT300, even without DU recorder the reaction speed is no match to current Android or IOS device.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair