DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Controller not charging

BIGLUG24

Reactions
I have a brand new Mavic 2 Pro a haven't use it yet but have charged up the Batterys and controller 1 mounth ago. Now I tryed
to charge the controller again and it will not charge tried difference chargers and cable's still not working. The controller works fine
but is going to run out of battery soon, it's at 70% now and will not charge any help would be grateful.

I have a brand new Mavic 2 Pro a haven't use it yet but have charged up the Batterys and controller 1 mounth ago. Now I tryed
to charge the controller again and it will not charge tried difference chargers and cable's still not working. The controller works fine
but is going to run out of battery soon, it's at 70% now and will not charge any help would be grateful.
Have you inspected the charging port? The port is not fool proof, such that one can easily mistakenly insert the charging cable in the wrong direction because of its shape.

I'm also having remote control connection issues. I am receiving a "remote controller connection error" message. Has anyone seen this before?

I'm also having remote control connection issues. I am receiving a "remote controller connection error" message. Has anyone seen this before?
My advice will be to start a new thread of your own since the two subjects are unrelated. There are good people out there to help, definitely.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin