DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 pro crash

ElevatedLens

Reactions
Hi all.
Sadly managed to crash my Mavic 2 Pro yesterday. Not sure what happened but was attempting a way points flight and it flew off, reported a connection failure on he controller and collided with a nearby tree/ house (unsure which it hit first). I managed to locate it but interested to know if anyone can interpret flight data and advise what happened? Can email data if anyone is interested in looking into it. Thanks.IMG_4713.jpeg

IMG_4710.jpeg
IMG_4711.jpeg

Sorry about your M2P, those are nice drones, and I really like mine as well.

Did you check your waypoints flight plan before running it? First thing to do is make sure you didn’t have a wayward waypoint beyond the direction of the house. It’s really important to run a simulation of your flight of way points before actually doing it, as some people also tend to put waypoints on either end of a hill or tree and forget that drones don’t fly underground or through trees very well.

Second thing to do is go to this link, all the help you need will be there.

DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help

• Post your flight data to get help
  • Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
  • Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
  • That will give you a detailed report on the flight data.
  • Come back and post a link to the report it provides.
You are also welcome to just post the txt file here.

Upload and view DJI Phantom, Mavic, and Spark flight logs online

@Meta4 and @slup are great at offering explanations from the data.

Reactions: shb
It breaks my heart to see your M2P like that. I love mine and about to go fly a Litchi mission in an hour. I run a simulation multiple times before flying to catch my mistakes. Altitude being the one I watch most.
Seeing that is like seeing a classic car in a wreck. Sad.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne