DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavik Pro 2 crash

patriotonfire

Reactions
Yesterday I was flying around a house to do an damage assessment, I ascended to 62f ft, was pointing he camera down when I received a "Lost communication" notification. The drone dropped and did a nose dive on the roof. I have have the flight track, which I can replay. I want to locate the flight log to see what happened prior to this accident, Where would those records be stored and how do I view them?

Go here -->DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help ,a bit down they describe where the logs are stored in the mobile device you flew with. Once located & copied to your computer upload the log to the same page... if you want assistance with the log assessment copy the link they give you when uploading & share it in a new post here.

Welcome to the forum!

If you get stuck, there is a lot of members that will help you out!
Just ask on this thread.
It can be complicated the first time.

Two of us are waiting for you now, so far.

Ignore me, I have twisted humor, unless you like that.

Crash etc, done it, and ruins your day.

Rod ..

Last edited:
...and the battery doesn't necessarily have to dislodge. It could swell just to the point of disconnecting. I had that happen on a Mavic Air 2S while using an older Mavic Air 2 battery.

Reactions: RodPad
If battery didn’t disconnect, it’s possible a cell died. It’s a good habit to check cell strength before takeoff, especially with older batteries. Hope the logs answer the question.

All these posts are good!👌

Are you still here?
Many of us will help you figure out the flight log thing.

Rod ..

Good tips here, I also have a M2P and learnt something more now reading these posts.
But strange the topic starter hasn't responded yet, indeed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N