DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro deliveries to Europe

I wonder if it missed the HK scan and that it therefore can't scan when it landed in the UK?

Maybe a faulty label (printed/electronic tag?) on the pallet itself prevented the scanning both in HK & UK until the pallet is unpacked and the individual packages get scanned when out for delivery.
It seems to be the way DHL work for releases like this.
Found similar threads on oneplus forums.

Everything goes on a pallet with a seperate waybill number.

No tracking in till unpacked.

Bit of a joke as can't be traced if one goes missing.

It seems to be the way DHL work for releases like this.
Found similar threads on oneplus forums.

Well that gives me some comfort - if this is normal then that's fine

We are all in the same boat - if our parcel missed the delivery van for today, then I guess we won't hear until tomorrow.

Ok, as suggested by Mal in an earlier post I tried the automated DHL line. Chose track a parcel and entered waybill.

According to that it left DHL facility at 08.12 this morning.

Tracking still show 20:15 in Schenzhen on 27th.

At least I know it's moving. Just need to hope that facility is in UK

All uk people not in same batch - i got mine on Tuesday

Sorry, I meant all those UK people at the bottomof the pallet - "Monday. Departed Facility in SHENZHEN 20.15"- with no further updates. I know others have received theirs or at least had updates about delivery.

Are the DHL updates better than UPS (where you sign up, nothing works and the only text you get is the one after delivery regardless of options selected) ?

Are the DHL updates better than UPS (where you sign up, nothing works and the only text you get is the one after delivery regardless of options selected) ?
You can sign for email updates so I got one this morning saying out for delivery. Not great tracking like DPD but have to be patient.

I'd settle for a specific day purely for logistics to work out when i need to be around and when i don't.

Update: DHL called back and said it's in the UK and I should wait for an update. They couldn't tell me when I would get it. Promised to call tomorrow morning with an update.

The good people of DHL true to form just answered back. Some problem or another had occurred and they were sorry about this. However my package was on a pallet at East Midlands airport and that I should now continue to track it in the normal way. As of noon the Shenzen 2015 was still the only entry on the tracking page. I shall try again later. As is written on this forum we are not all in the same batch as others already have their deliveries.

The good people of DHL true to form just answered back. Some problem or another had occurred and they were sorry about this. However my package was on a pallet at East Midlands airport and that I should now continue to track it in the normal way. As of noon the Shenzen 2015 was still the only entry on the tracking page. I shall try again later. As is written on this forum we are not all in the same batch as others already have their deliveries.

Just had the same calll To advise that DJI sent one master shipment with all the others on it hence why no one had any scans. The 20:15 is at East Midlands being unloaded.

Chap said that there is a lot to get through but should see it tomorrow all being wel. :D

Reactions: mavic53
Has anybody experience with DJI's EU Zero VAT program?
I used this program and ordered a Mavic to be arrived in Greece. I called today DHL and they said that my item will pass through Customs (implying custom charges would apply because of its high) .

Do you know if customs fees are applied in this process?

I just had a call back from a very nice gentleman called Alan from DHL who explained the situation. He said that the tracking number that DJI gave each of us was for our individual package (obviously). However after that they then bulk shipped the UK bound packages on pallets via DHL under a group consignment number which obviously doesn't track for us. He assured me that all packages on that 20.15 flight were in the UK as we already knew and they were expected for delivery tomorrow. Phew! Can't fault DHL's customer service I must say.

Digitalrev don't mess about, it was 'preparing' for 36 hours then this morning they said Monday 4th but now aiming for tomorrow 31st.
£100 less from them too. I think delivery is speeded up by being based in HongKong so one less step at the slow end.

I just spoke to DHL.... mine is at East Midlands (an improvement on China) it is scheduled to move to our local depot, a.m. tomorrow. My tracking is not working!
Thus it’s quite possibly not going to make it to my house by tomorrow
So that’s possibly nine days.
In sport mode, my drone could have made the journey in 5.8 days :)

Reactions: Callum
Digitalrev don't mess about, it was 'preparing' for 36 hours then this morning they said Monday 4th but now aiming for tomorrow 31st.
£100 less from them too. I think delivery is speeded up by being based in HongKong so one less step at the slow end.

They're a good company. I've ordered thousands worth of camera gear off them.
The only issue is the warranty is with them not DJI - but it works from people i know that have used it. If they'd had the flymore in stock i'd have ordered off them.

(You'll find the customs declared value is about £3.50!)

So that’s possibly nine days.

Well, assuming like me you ordered just after the event on Thursday, Payment Cleared Friday - then 5 (working) days takes us to tomorrow (Friday) - ignoring the bank holiday here.

So I'm still thinking that's within what DJI promised.

.. obviously I'm not in any way jealous of those already flying.. and I didn't want to charge the batteries tonight or start the firmware downloads...

If it arrives while we've still got some summer left I'll be happy. (who am I kidding!!!)

"Estimated" delivery means in reality it can be anything. Its not a promise.

Sadly "Summer" here was June/July. August has been central heading on, winter clothing and thick socks on :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J