DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro deliveries to Europe

Mine has made it to the Liverpool delivery depot this morning, will hope it makes it out for delivery today, likewise for everyone else.

Friday, August 31

Arrived at Delivery Facility in LIVERPOOL - UK LIVERPOOL - UK 07:35
Departed Facility in EAST MIDLANDS - UK EAST MIDLANDS - UK 04:42

Thursday, August 30, 2018 Location Time Piece
Processed at EAST MIDLANDS - UK EAST MIDLANDS - UK 23:59

Mine arrived yesterday - flew it last night. BONKERS device.

I had an Air before which was good but this is next level. The range and stability :eek::eek::eek:

(UK based, ordered direct from DJI about 1.5 hours after the big news release day at 15:00)

mines out with the courier ..........so wish they were dpd least u get an hour slot and u can watch it getting closer

My tracking suddenly started late yesterday after I was told by DHL that it would leave East Midlands this morning
The ace news is that “morning” was 02:51
It reached the local main depot at 07:23 and at 10:04 it is “with delivery courier” :). :). :)
Now spending the day watching the front of my house. Lol

....its out for delivery today looks like pallet 20:15 is finally getting sorted.

Yes, mine is out for delivery this morning (Friday) not Monday - I think the DHL representative was just being conservative so as not to raise hopes in case it didn't make the lorry.

Lets hope everybody on pallet 20:15 gets theirs for the weekend!

Reactions: Whack
Ordered from digital rev late Monday 27th.
So different to Mavic Pro which took almost three months :rolleyes:
View attachment 44806

Now that is impressive! Shame they didn't have the fly mores.

My extra batteries and props still show no sign of leaving DJI - I wonder when DigitalRev will get those in stock.....(edit) Eeek -Just seen the price on DigitalRev.... I'll wait for DJI to deliver. :)

Last edited:
Mine’s still stuck on
23:10 - “Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC”

Mine seems to like Shenzhen. It arrived, got processed and hasn't bothered leaving for well over a day now.

Mine arrived in the Bristol depot at 7 am, went out to delivery at 9:30 am and received a call shortly afterwards from DHL who explained the delay was due to the size of the shipment from China and the need to separate it into individual packages.
Even though my request to investigate was only submitted online and was quite casual, I am quite impressed DHL called to confirm it had been found and was out for delivery.

Mine seems to like Shenzhen. It arrived, got processed and hasn't bothered leaving for well over a day now.

From what a gathered from DHL - because its in a bulk pallet the individual parcels don't get scanned again along their journey until the pallet finally gets unpacked at the destination depot.

A bunch of us had updates saying left Shenzhen on Monday night - and no update until 4 days later (Thursday) - then out for delivery.

I havent had "left" though yet. Looking at peoples time stamps they seem to leave a lot at 20:15. Mine didnt get processed until a few mins before that so i guess it missed the "plane".

If my theory is right it'll move in a few hours. But obviously i could be 100% incorrect.

A bunch of us had updates saying left Shenzhen on Monday night - and no update until 4 days later (Thursday) - then out for delivery.

..and indeed its just arrived at my office.

I agree with sdharris that DHL have been very good and open about the problem. And so have DJI as it was 5 working days after the payment cleared. So, so much better than MP last time.

Now how do I explain a bunch of batteries charging on my desk? :)

Mine just arrived in Ireland @ 7am hopefully its out for delivery today looks like pallet 20:15 is finally getting sorted.

As a matter of interest what date did yours ship from China?

Mine departed China Tuesday 28th and no update online since, however a very helpful chap in DHL Dublin did tell me it was sent as a pallet (as others have reported), its in East Midlands at moment and after pallet clears UK customs it should be updated online, then wil sent to Ireland and but has to then clear Irish customs due to its origin being China

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 12.06.54.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 12.06.54.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 30
My FyMore, Mavic 2 Pro & Goggles all arrived in the same outer box. Did you put them of a separate order?

No I placed a single order during the event, but when they sent the shipment email, it said part-shipment and the Fly More and Battery were marked as "will follow later". Part of me hopes that they do all arrive together as the account section says nothing other than 'shipped' for the whole order, but I suspect that ordering the extra battery has caused the order split.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro