DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro deliveries to Europe

No I placed a single order during the event, but when they sent the shipment email, it said part-shipment and the Fly More and Battery were marked as "will follow later". Part of me hopes that they do all arrive together as the account section says nothing other than 'shipped' for the whole order, but I suspect that ordering the extra battery has caused the order split.

i bet its coz of the single extra battery

P.S im still looking out the window for DHL

As a matter of interest what date did yours ship from China?

Mine departed China Tuesday 28th and no update online since, however a very helpful chap in DHL Dublin did tell me it was sent as a pallet (as others have reported), its in East Midlands at moment and after pallet clears UK customs it should be updated online, then wil sent to Ireland and but has to then clear Irish customs due to its origin being China

Yes ordered direct from DJI. Shipped from China on 27th at 20:15hrs. Next tracking was August 30th when it was processed at East Midlands UK. Departed East Midlands UK shortly after 5am this morning to Shannon and out with courier by 9am. PATIENTLY awaiting delivery now... (DHL delivered to a neighbour about an hour ago and almost jumped out the front door but nothing for me-quick check with DHL confirmed my package was passed to a 3rd party courier so must have missed the early truck from DHL) unfortunately have to work later so most likely get to update firmware etc before work but unlikely to get to fly until tomorrow. At least I'll have it for weekend (hopefully!!!)

Reactions: blakes7fan
i bet its coz of the single extra battery

Yep tbf to DJI they did warn during checkout that different availability times may affect the order, but the batteries were showing 3-7 days delivered vs 3-5 for the other bits so I figured a couple of days difference wouldn't matter, especially as they reiterated during the event that they'd used the extra time to get plenty of stock ready. Clearly those time estimates need to be taken with a large pinch of salt, plus the fact that DJI still don't seem to recognise processing orders in the order they were actually placed.

Yes ordered direct from DJI. Shipped from China on 27th at 20:15hrs. Next tracking was August 30th when it was processed at East Midlands UK. Departed East Midlands UK shortly after 5am this morning to Shannon and out with courier by 9am. PATIENTLY awaiting delivery now... (DHL delivered to a neighbour about an hour ago and almost jumped out the front door but nothing for me-quick check with DHL confirmed my package was passed to a 3rd party courier so must have missed the early truck from DHL) unfortunately have to work later so most likely get to update firmware etc before work but unlikely to get to fly until tomorrow. At least I'll have it for weekend (hopefully!!!)

Bit like being a kid on Christmas Eve, waiting for Santa :)

...., but I suspect that ordering the extra battery has caused the order split.

Sadly, I think you are right.

When I realised that the batteries & props weren't ready to ship yet, I put them on one order- and all the other stuff (fly more, goggles & drone) on another. The bettey & prop order hasn't shipped but all the rest has arrived.

Last edited:
DHL track is arrive London Facility 06 52 any Londoners received yet?

Mine has arrived, looks good. A very tiny mark on the front lens cover so no big deal. Charging and will update and probably calibrate.
Hopefully will fly at the weekend up the Lakes.

Reactions: Gaz Mc
Mine has arrived, looks good. A very tiny mark on the front lens cover so no big deal. Charging and will update and probably calibrate.
Hopefully will fly at the weekend up the Lakes.

thats where ill be too...got a weeks holiday :D

Reactions: blakes7fan
The second mine arrives and confirmed working my ticket to Borneo will be booked for a few days later.
Im already late!

Thanks for that info. The main tracker from DHL now says "with delivery courier" 13 57 we shall see!

I have a static in the Lakes and off for a week after tonight’s night shift :)
Let me know if you want to meet up.

I'm a Londoner and mine has arrived. Haven't had a chance to open the box up and inspect it yet, but here's hoping everything is OK! Whereabouts is your static Mal? I was up in the Lakes in July and I'm planning on heading back up in late September for the Autumn colours. Any recommendations for beautiful areas to visit? The last trip was Derwentwater, Buttermere (my fave) and Wastwater.

This was taken at Buttermere with my old Mavic, so hoping the new one can produce some lovely results!

Reactions: pilux314
Arrived a couple of hrs ago
“Currently” Charging everything .... Then on to firmware
This my first drone so don’t expect any pics or video from anything higher than 20 feet for a while (nervous)
Thanks for all the updates and insight into the mysteries of DHL
Good luck to all my 20:15 buddies

Peter

Attachments

• 1835F5FD-1A51-420D-B749-B2EC2E488F74.jpeg
    1835F5FD-1A51-420D-B749-B2EC2E488F74.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
Sadly, I think you are right.

When I realised that the batteries & props weren't ready to ship yet, I put them on one order- and all the other stuff (fly more, goggles & drone) on another. The bettey & prop order hasn't shipped but all the rest has arrived.

Yeah in hindsight I'd have ordered the extra battery at a later date as I'd far rather have 3 than just the 1, but I'd already had to restart the order process due to a declined card on the first attempt and didn't feel like starting again. Mine has just been delivered and it's only the drone so will have to chase DJI on the other bits.

Great to see lots of other people receiving theirs today too, can't wait to try it out.

I'm a Londoner and mine has arrived. Haven't had a chance to open the box up and inspect it yet, but here's hoping everything is OK! Whereabouts is your static Mal? I was up in the Lakes in July and I'm planning on heading back up in late September for the Autumn colours. Any recommendations for beautiful areas to visit? The last trip was Derwentwater, Buttermere (my fave) and Wastwater.

This was taken at Buttermere with my old Mavic, so hoping the new one can produce some lovely results!

Great pic, what editor are you using. I usually just use Snapseed for a quick tweak.

I am near Ambleside, Loughrigg is a nice easy walk with great views. Also from the top of Wrynose is an easy walk with some great views.
Not explored that much with the drone and usually only end up with quick phone edits.

Arrived a couple of hrs ago
“Currently” Charging everything .... Then on to firmware
This my first drone so don’t expect any pics or video from anything higher than 20 feet for a while (nervous)
Thanks for all the updates and insight into the mysteries of DHL
Good luck to all my 20:15 buddies

Peter
I charged my batteries and just carrried out compass calibration. Not flown it yet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman