DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 PRO + DJI goggles + Smart controller

I know there were range issues when using the Goggles RE with the Mavic 2 and stock RC. Using the Smart Controller with the Goggles RE, have you experienced the Goggles RE range being limited to around 1,500ft (ish)? If not, what's the max range your able to achieve on the SC & Goggles RE before losing signal?

I have successfully flown my M2P out to 3 miles As well as into various signal critical situations and without any gimmick the REs and the SC recovered quickly and nicely every time. Clearly not so with the stock RC.

Reactions: WAXMAN
Thanks guys, I received my set this afternoon :)
Updated the sc, the Mavic 2 PRO and my goggles SE, but alas.... my goggles can't connect to the Mavic 2 PRO...

The procedure I followed so far:

1. Updated everything to the latest firmware
2. Fire up the Mavic 2 PRO
3. Start the sm
4. Try to connect the goggles to the Mavic 2 PRO by following instructions form the goggles and by pushing the linking knob on the Mavic
.... lasting a minute, but no connection... terying doesn't help...

My sc loses connection at the same time by the way.

Tried connecting the goggles through the sc with the usb cable...no connection...

Did I miss something?

Got it working through the HDMI cable...but still not connecting to the Mavic 2 PRO though....

Last edited:
So guys what's the bottom line are the re goggles working well with the mavic zoom with the smart controller...range, disconnect, ect.. I would like to connect mine but have just been using them via hdmi since people say they work great some say no.. thank you fellas happy flying

OK, I have the white original goggles and the M2Zoom with the smart controller...For the life of me, i cannot connect the any way whatsoever.

Pls can someone please explain to me where I am going wrong? I did the linking method as well as the cable method of which none worked! all update firmware too.

So fed up with DJI not even bing able to help me too:-(

Thank you in advance!!!!

OK, I have the white original goggles and the M2Zoom with the smart controller...For the life of me, i cannot connect the any way whatsoever.

Pls can someone please explain to me where I am going wrong? I did the linking method as well as the cable method of which none worked! all update firmware too.

So fed up with DJI not even bing able to help me too:-(

Thank you in advance!!!!
Update your S/W. You must have the latest S/W to make it run.
Once S/W is update the rest is in the book!

Ok, so After uninstalling DJI assistant 2 from my PC and thenn reinstalling it (which was suggested by DJI technician).Evrything fell into place after that! Once again...
Thank You hkflier! I am in HK myself-Lantau Island :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123