DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 pro films Mavic air 135 ft up in a wind storm

later on this night the wind got so strong it derailed a train
flippin heck Roy good job it was not a MM,it would have been gone for sure,you know the old saying a drone in the hand is worth 2 in a bush

Reactions: Roy Rogers
Roy Rogers...are you THE Roy Rogers? I guess not. You know what Roy Rogers did with his horse Trigger when he died - he had him stuffed and mounted! I reckon if you keep this up you will need to do the same with your drone. LOL
Enjoyed the ride...and now see that I will never have the need to do the same....appreciated your sharing.
Thanks mate from Down Under.

flippin heck Roy good job it was not a MM,it would have been gone for sure,you know the old saying a drone in the hand is worth 2 in a bush
Pour lil Mini wouldn't have lasted long . Bit of a long story but I've been wanting to do a video quality comparison of MM , MA , and M2P since back in December but I lost the controller to my MA and it took 6 weeks to get another one . I had big plans for this weekend but we had a wind storm Saturday and since I found and reported the Prop Flaw in the Mini I knew to not attempt it and it rained all-day Sunday. So I'm still waiting to get my footage . By the time I get to make the video the want the Evo 2 with be out and nobody will care , lol . Ahhh the Irony of timing of life .

Reactions: old man mavic
Roy Rogers...are you THE Roy Rogers? I guess not. You know what Roy Rogers did with his horse Trigger when he died - he had him stuffed and mounted! I reckon if you keep this up you will need to do the same with your drone. LOL
Enjoyed the ride...and now see that I will never have the need to do the same....appreciated your sharing.
Thanks mate from Down Under.
That's what my wife says shes gonna do to me , lol.
I'm glad you enjoyed and Welcome from Tennessee

Last edited:
Reactions: old man mavic
Poor Mavic ))

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki