DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro firmware

You think you have problems. I can not connect or upgrade my aircraft or remote.

Problem.png

My new Mavic 2 Pro is calling for a firmware update but it will not download. It says that it was disconnected.
Go to dji site on home computer or laptop. Download and install assist 2 software>connect USB cable between aircraft and computer>start assist 2 >update latest firmware. Use mini USB converter on USB cable to update controller same way.

If you have access to an ios device it will help. I had the same problem trying to upgrade through Assistant 2 and through Android app. My work phone is an Iphone so I tried that and it worked the first time.

My first update worked great through the app. The latest update only worked with PC assistant though.

I had a similar problem with my Mavic Pro. I first tried with my WiFi connected and the firmware would not down load even though the instruction stated that I should use WiFi. I turned my WiFi off and it downloaded perfectly using my phone data an an android phone.

It seems like it's always hit or miss... sometimes updates have no problems over WIFI and sometimes I have to use the Assistant. The Fly Safe data base is ALWAYS a challenge for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
upandbeyond