DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro front sensor issues

Tchriste

Reactions
I am getting a Forward Right Vision Sensor Error. I've attempted to calibrate using DJI Assistant 2. However, during the calibration process one of the sensor status screens (right) is black and therefore I am pretty sure I have a bad front sensor. Is it proper to ask of anyone who works on these Mavics might have one of these and is able to sell that part or know of a reliable vendor that sells new parts for the Mavic 2 Pro? thx in advance.
154723allxlwto07q7oozf.jpeg

Reactions: Tchriste
Do they buy new drones, take them apart and sell the parts?
Yes. That's what some DJI dealers are doing on eBay/Amazon since DJI does not sell most replacement parts separately.

I am getting a Forward Right Vision Sensor Error. I've attempted to calibrate using DJI Assistant 2. However, during the calibration process one of the sensor status screens (right) is black and therefore I am pretty sure I have a bad front sensor. Is it proper to ask of anyone who works on these Mavics might have one of these and is able to sell that part or know of a reliable vendor that sells new parts for the Mavic 2 Pro? thx in advance.
View attachment 60813

You can ask @Thunderdrones about the repair process/costs.

I also had front sensor issues, I sent mine back to DGI and they sent me a new drone. Course I had Insurance, the new drone works fine.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise