DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Gimbal Cover, Various Accessories

Does that Gimble cover just cradle the camera on 3 sides
and not have that top peice?

Link just takes me to e-bay but thanks. Few bucks no biggie and I do try and support our venders when I can .0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: TR Ganey
You still looking for people to test out and review the gimbal cover and leg extensions for the M2 Zoom?

Be very careful with the two front "tabs." This one looks like the cover I got from them a month or two ago. One tab broke off. Repaired it and it's usable for awhile but waiting on a replacement from FSL.

You message him from here as I'm pretty sure he will take care of it for you or always has me with stuff.
Got some cases from him way back for the MP and they were bad smelly and told him and he just sent me some more .

You message him from here

Appreciate the advice, Dirk. I did that at least a month ago when the tabs broke off and they wrote back saying they would send a replacement. Didn't hear a word for another three weeks or more and finally got an email saying they had shipped one but it isn't here yet. Despite the fact that they are not based in the US, I still think it is taking a lot longer than it should. Many of these companies seem to be Johnny On The Spot after you send them money for a product but when it comes to customer service, they're not front runners.

Glad you got sweeter-smelling cases. :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Appreciate the advice, Dirk. I did that at least a month ago when the tabs broke off and they wrote back saying they would send a replacement. Didn't hear a word for another three weeks or more and finally got an email saying they had shipped one but it isn't here yet. Despite the fact that they are not based in the US, I still think it is taking a lot longer than it should. Many of these companies seem to be Johnny On The Spot after you send them money for a product but when it comes to customer service, they're not front runners.

Glad you got sweeter-smelling cases. :)
Let me send him a message for you and see what happens .:)

Thank you kindly for that offer, Dirk, but now it's up to whatever shipper they used as the replacement is now out of their hands.

How does your gimbal cover prevent the gimbal from moving or scratching when taken on/off like the stock cover? Every one I've seen so far requires the user to modify it with foam tape or similar on the inside for a secure, scratch-free hold.

Thank you kindly for that offer, Dirk, but now it's up to whatever shipper they used as the replacement is now out of their hands.
Wasn't a offer I already have .;)

Hi there!

Sorry about this delay! We were able to look up your order and it is arriving tomorrow! I took a look at what caused the delay was that we did not have the item in stock and had to get it shipped it directly from Amazon (our inventory is stored at Amazon), and the order sat processing in their system for a while.

We apologize for this issue!

Thank you
Kevin

Thanks, Kevin (and Dirk!) Being out of stock WOULD cause a problem. :) No worries, my repaired cover is still functioning but it will be nice to get a new one tomorrow.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_